"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I LOVE! yew~!

YES! You got that right, its true! Like you even care. Well.. The purpose of the post is to make you feel loved in case you need any.. Im sure everybody needs love in some point of their live.. Ah nevermind.. I'm used to loving others and not get back any... I wished that one day, somebody will say, i love you, out of randomness... THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! Its ok! take your time...

I Like filmmaking... If only we have a female actress.. It will be great.. It will be GREAT! It makes our production less macho-lised.. =D

Aiyah.. dun think about it lah.. dun think im gonna be your BF.. cos you're too awesome for me.. You're too good to be true.. WOW! Loving myself and consoling myself this way helps.. Ok, seriously.. Imma failure.. NO!! IMMA SURVIVO!! BAPAK KAU GILA NENEK KAU BODOH MACAM POWER RANGER!!

IM HYPER-ACTIVE-A! =D

====================
I LOVE YEW!

I love trees!
I love yew!
I love!
I Love!
I LOVE!!

But somehow,
I realised,
That like trees,
My love dies out quickly,
But if i sustain that love,
It will go on for a thousand years.. 

From these trees, new stories are born, new trees are born.... 

===========================

No comments:

Post a Comment