"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, February 21, 2011

I made someone happy todae! =D

I made my Sista happy todae.. she's was sad.. So i said whats the prob? Then blablabla tok tok tok.. Then she's like THANK YOU! BROTHA! <3! =D Thats sweet.. you see.. In making others happy, you make yourself happy too... I feel hyper now... Why do i feel so hyper every single time i post?!?!?! WEHEEJEJEJEJE!!! Imma super nova! Super duper fly! That song's stuck in my head.. Another song also.. A malay song, fantasia bulan madu, given to me by hafiz... Somehow i can sing that song without problems.. I also seem to feel.. What the singer is saying though i dun understand. That is the power of music, It crosses all boundaries, languages, races, religions and beliefs.. It is one thing in everyone.. The power to evoke feelings and the power to charge the mind.

I believe, i always do.. That music is always the spark of love.. =D Oh hai! =D I feel happy in saying that i like someone who may/may not, does/does not like me.. =D I actually feel that i dun like anyone anymore.. Im tired of it all.. Since that incident, I think i feel dejected.. =D

============================
Music.

I believe that music is the spark of love..
I wish that it is my story,
I wish that it will be my story.

With you, With me.

The tone and the feel.
The music and the lyrics..

The love and the awesomeness behind it..

I always believed that i am your vocal, and you're my music.
============================

No comments:

Post a Comment