"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, February 19, 2011

WAZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Restarting my blog again... Blog died for awhile cos of work and having nothing to talk about.. OH OH OH!~! I noe! i'm gonna post pictures of my recent work.. The M4A1 Carbine, i believe many of you guys saw it before today, hafiz, wk, Makcik and Jacob.. Thnx for saying my house is tidy Cik!  the original picture is THIS!!

PRESS!!>>>>http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=132882726772582&set=a.127861317274723.18758.127327823994739&theater<<<PRESS!

 My proud M4A1 is made for my brother as his birthdae present.. i dont think he noe it.. but he can read this blog too... Anyway.. Lets look at it!!

ME with the Unmodded M4A1!

 My Brotha with unmodded M4A1!
 Finally modded M4A1

Pictures just does not do it justice! Y^Y..

I noe! I can talk about my friends.. i can talk about how much i like my friends and the ends i'll go to for them..

Once wk asked me:
"Eh Jason, if you see Fiz being bullied by some gangsters, what would you do?"
My answer:
"I'll shout "OI! KANINA!" then chiong them.."

I guess if it really happens.. I'll probably call the police.....................................then chiong them.. =D

My philosophy is that everybody is my friend.. But those who are not, are my arch-enemies.. and for my friends.. i'll cross the valley of the shadow of death, i'll cross the river of fire and i'll jump into a sea of knives. Loyalty is the thing with which i live upon.

The story of my life, is like any other. The waves which i ride upon, will soon crash upon myself.

Ok, enough of the philosophy stuff.. You, you and you ARE AWESUM! HAHA!! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!... finally for once!!!! Cameron said hi. The first time i met her was on facebook... The last time i met her was when she said, "Jason, hai!" =D It made my day.. To see the real person behind the screen.. and knowing that she is the same as herself in the internet..  Somehow the only two girls who will willingly talk to me is Sam and Cameron.. weird right? one is my blackshot buddy.. the other is my facebook spammer.. =D

==============================
Love to Hatred turn'd.

The base Injustice thou hast done my Love:

Yes, thou shalt know, spite of thy past Distress,

And all those Ills which thou so long hast mourn'd;
...
Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd,

Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd.
 
Love to hatred.

Its not so simple as butter to mould.
Its not so easy to comprehend and understand.

If only i had loved you more.
I would not be crying more.

If only i had hated you then.
I would have left it at that.

But i did not turn love into hatred.
For i know it is I,
I am the one who scorn'd.
I am the one where heaven has no rage.
I am the one where hell hath no fury.
I am the one that caused this all.

Yet i believe you're more hurt then me.
So go for him,
Go for him.
I won't mind.
I won't mind.

I never did.
 =============================
C TEEEEEEEE!!! RASA SAYANG EH~~~~~~~~ RASA SAYANG SAYANG EH~~~~~~ EH~~~~NINA NAUH JAUT RASA SAYANG SAYANG EH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whenever i am feeling low, I look around me, and i know, there's a place that will stay within me, wherever i may chose to go."

This is a song i will sing. When i leave Singapore.

CIP was more like an outing for 4 of us.. a great time to bond..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment