"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, December 27, 2010

mp5 full feature showcase.. =D

ok! How this? im rushing.. so.. no words spoken.. somehow i dun feel safe going tmr.. knowing full well the dangers of going home late.. =D

ok adios amigo..

========================
Good nite.

i've been wanting to say this for a while now..
I just hope you're listening.
I just hope that whatever i say is not the wind blowing at your ears..
I just hope it'll be the sweetest thing you'll ever hear..

I just truly wish you a Merry Merry Christmas.
But on top of that.

A very good nite!
A friend once told me i should reply wish someone well when she wishes me good nite.

I just hope you'll wish me nites too.
 =D Nites! <3
===============================

No comments:

Post a Comment