"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, December 25, 2010

By the request of two of my fiends..

I mean FRIENDS! I decide to update my blog just for todae.. =D There's nothing really to update abt.. but i'll just show some pictures of the Ak 101 i worked on... Just a simple paint job..




Nothing really extraordinary..
Dun really noe why the picture's so weird.. dun care also..

Oh.. these few daes got me aching... doing parkour with wk and fiz near his house.. and playing with cute cats! we named a few who dared to play with us.. (cos most of them are scared of humans.. T_T) Sally is a cute cat... Cally is a cutie who loves to bite me..Cookie is the Tabby who loves to sleep.. brownie is the little kitten who loves to yawn.. =DD

=============
I feel good.

I feel good when you're there..
But i'll probably feel better if you're by my side..

I wish that you'll not be plagued by problems..
I wish that i'll stop being a problem for you..
But i still wish for your happiness..

Merry Christmas!
=================

Felis Navidad to all my fiends! Fizzy, wk, siti..

No comments:

Post a Comment