"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Aiyh.. Im sick.. Really really sick..

for two daes i was so sick the only thing i could do was lay in bed.. Finally now im feelin better.. I missed two blog post entirely...aiyah.. damm it.. The councillors went to HK.. Now im all alone in Singapore.. I probably took the bulk of the illness for them..T_T

My brother is always teasing me abt Cam... Are we really that "too" close? Should i like.. edge away?? The irony.. She is close to me.. But she is actually really far away... So close yet so far.. damm it.. Why is it so much like a love quote?.. NO!! I made a vow not to touch the people whom i call my siblings.. =D But what if you have two siblings who fight with each other? Do i denounce one of them? OR should i patch them up in a way?? What if the first thing they do is claw at each other's neck when they see each other? I don't wish to lose my friend who is close to me.. but i also don't wish to lose my old friend.. Sometimes i wish that i can disappear..

==================================
Clouded..

Clouded by my judgement..
Clouded by my eyes..
Clouded by my visions of what is pretty..
I am clouded by Love..

But is Love really pretty? 
Is Love really that powerful?
Is Love something we can hold and never let go? 

I Love You.. Is really something hard to say.
====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment