"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, November 29, 2010

Once upon a time... There was the Royal Malay Regiment.

If you ask a American boy who is his hero. He might say it is Superman. If you ask a Briton boy who is his hero. He might say it is Tom Cruise or Nicholas Cage. If you ask a Chinese Boy who is his hero. He might say it is Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan. But if you ask me. I will say it is Leftenan Adnan & the Royal Malay Regiment.

Why? Because they stood their ground on Bukit Chandu when the Japanese came invading. They stood their ground though they're were from Malaya. They stood their ground and died fighting for the country that wasn't even theirs. They died for Singapore. Those are my heroes and what i want to be. I don't want to be Superman or Tom Cruise or any powerful martial artist. I want to be a Human who will never say die. They held it though they were abandoned. Leftenan Adnan encouraged them to fight on and they did. They died but in glory and valour. Thats why my name is Jason Yong Valore. Valore for Valour.

They possess greater gifts than many celebrities. They possessed the gifts of Bravery.

Yeah.. Thats how much im infatuated with the legends of the Malay Regiment. I say legend not because it was not true. I say Legend because they did something nobody else will do. They did something which will crumble a grown man to dust.

Hafiz.. If we ever get a budget to make an Action Film from NYP. Lets make a film of the Battle Of Bukit Chandu.

Anyway.. LETS SHOW YOU MY PICTUAS!! OF MYSELF HOLDING MY GUN!! DUN THINK DIRTY!! I held my gun to show the scale of the gun. It is a gigantic sniper even for me.






Dun mind the second picture, i just thought it looked cool.. Thanks to my DEARIE BROTHER!! =D
I like this gun!! This gun is awesome!! Im just gonna paint it urban camo and it will be even moar awesAM! =D

=================================
Since.

Since that day.
Since that hour.
Since that minute.
Since that fraction of a second.

When you talked to me when no others would..
When you cared about me when nobody would..
When you told me to be strong..

I fell into a deep ravine..
I was consumed by love..
I was consumed by you..

But since that day you told me to leave..
It hurt me so so much..
So much that my heart bleeds..
So much that even today it is bleeding..
So much that i lost myself..

But don't blame yourself..
Blame me.
Blame me O silly me..
Blame the idiot who sought love.
=======================

Somehow todae i got alot of ideas.. Oh!! BON VOYAGE COUNCILLORS!! SEE YA WHEN YOU GUYS COME BACK.. BUY SOMETHING FOR ME HAFIZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment