"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Thursday, November 11, 2010

T_T............

Todae we were supposed to do editing at my house.. But my comp just hates me.. So we went filming.. again.. we filmed a random parkour scene and a fight scene that was rushed out cos we were running out of battery... T_T tmr morning probably going Hafiz house to do editing.. =D finally we produced 4 films cos we couldnt edit them...

WEll.. I just noticed that i start every sentence with.. "I think" I think that this is a habit of mine.. IS it just me or is there alot and alot and alot of Ts? no? ok.. I noticed one thing.. And that is i have really awesome siblings... I guess they are the only one i can depend on when i lose everything.. If i have no parents to lean on.. They are the closest dat i can get.. to safety. Cameron.. would actually be the closest sibling i have on FB.. but in real life.. My brother and Hafiz would be the closest to me..  on FB.. in order of closeness..
1.Cameron Seow
2.Neo Wei Keong.
3.Maisarah Rawoof.
4.Syakira Zamri.
5.Muhd Hafiz
6.Clivant Chua.
7.Ahmad Shah Johan
8.Ricky Yusoffie.
9.Xavier Khong.
10. Aaron Koh.
11.Eugene Yong.
12.Adeline Yong.

In Real Life:
1.Muhd Hafiz.
2.Eugene Yong.
3.Adeline Yong.
4.Neo Wei Keong.
5.Clivant Chua.
6.Maisarah Rawoof.
7.Ahmad Shah Johan.
8.Ricky Yusoffie.
9.Xavier Khong.
10.Aaron Koh.
11.Syakira Zamri.
12.Cameron Seow.

Well... Thats it.. =D

I like INVADERS MUST DIE! =D

============================
I hate you.
I hate you..
Do you know how much i detest you?
Do you know how much i wanna kill you?
Do you know how much i wanna hold you tight and not let you go?
Do you know how much i love you?
I hate you..
i hate myself for not holding you when you were crumbling..
I hate myself for not being there when you were crying..
I HATE MYSELF FOR FUMBLING WHEN YOU WERE THERE!!
I hate myself.. and i hate you.. because you made me into this..
you made me into someone who loves deeply his archnemesis.. 

I love you.<3
====================================

I like such stories.. Love and Hate.. Arent they the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment