"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, November 6, 2010

WAAH.....

Todae's really random... I dunno what to do now.. FILMING!!! ARGH..... These few daes very boring because im not spammed by Cam... ARGH........................ Hello? Hllo? Anybody there? WARGH! I feel very bored sia.. Dunno what to do other than sleep.. Eat.. wake up...

I NOE!! DESIGN!! URGH!!... When are we gonna have movies again?? T_T Never went movie or anything... Supposed to go.. but nvr go.. GArgh.... HELLO DAFFODIL!! HOW ARE U??!? <3!! URgh.. Im too bored... Play SA also not up to my previous standard.. Not up to Strenveloci. My legend.

Strenveloci is another of my character.. He uses K2 to fight and is famous for his mp5.. Leagion? just a shadow of time bygone..

Um... Im bored.. So.. Lets ask you.. You my readers... Hows your dae? Whats your dae like? What did you do todae?? I did nothing.. URgh....................
ARGH!!

ARGGH!H!!

PWNED!!
Next Poem dedicated to another of my known readers.

====================================
Wei Keong.

Wei Wei!
Are you there?
I know you are.

We met three years before.
In NCC. 
In the Annual Camp.
You were very small then and you were ridiculed..
You always try to go with the flow.
No matter what happens.
I decide to become your friend when i saw that you can endure.
Unlike many others who are supposedly strong.
Your greater strength lies in you can see.
What others cant.

You can think. 
when others cant.

================================
YAY!! POEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment