"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I think im gonna buy the gun tomorrow!!

I feel really tired todae, so i'm not gonna say much. Playing blackshot with my friends was fun with skype on.. But them screaming vuilgarities isn't.. My mum was in the room all dae and she hears everything.. And she's telling me to tell them not to say vulgarities.. as if they will listen. She doesn't understand the world of kids that we will grow out of, she doesn't understand the world where vulgarities are used in jest and deathly silence in pure anger. Thats why i was silent during the game.. I am death when i am silent. I'll post the picture of my uncompleted gun.





The second picture is with the functions working, the magazine and the slide lock, currently ejection port not cut open yet..

===========================
Forget it.

 Forget it, you don't understand.
No matter how many poems i write,
you don't understand why.
Why? 
Why?
Why?

These are all for you.
These are all for you on the day when i tell you.
These are all for you on the day we leave each other.
These are all for you on the day we're fated to meet.

These are all for you. 
Since that day,
and what you said.

Yes, 
The promise. I haven't break it. Yet.

So.. forget about it. Time will tell whether i'll come out victorious, or whether i come out to hang my head.
===========================

No comments:

Post a Comment