"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Sunday, November 7, 2010

99th post!!! YAY!!

Left one more.. Ah ha ah ha! Well.. Todae i went out with WK.. 1 - 3.. Too bad Fiz couldnt come.. I walked around and round and bought nothing.. Only eat KFC then tok tok about girls.. and guyz.. In our school... Im like super irritated by him as he keep on elbowing me into the way of others.. Until i gave him a muay thai elbow to the chest.. which caused a whiplash in his neck.. =P serve him right..

I have another idea for the next film.. If we can.. We can make a sequel for the film that we just made.. The idea is this:

since im killed.. somebody has to take my place as the bad guy right? so.. I think my brother would do the job.. since he might wanna take part too.. The same thing happens.. You're still a bodyguard? I think.. and a botched deal happens. Same thing.. At another location of course.. You chase after my brother.. He runs like hell into the same multi-storey carpark.. POV camera comes in.. at 4th floor.. The camera swings around as though you are searching around for my brother.. Then you realise that the place is the same place where you killed me.. Flashback scene.. camera orbits around you.. before stopping facing you.. with me standing behind you.. camera focuses on you.. You turn around very quickly.. and instead my brother is standing there.. a sniper takes a shot at you.. You dodge and take cover..but the bullet hits your leg. My brother disappears and wait for you to die....  then through deception, you take out the sniper (me/syakir?) at the far end.. he comes out.. EPIC GUNFIGHT!! Which of course.. He dies. You win.. you walk away.. limping.. =D So.. hows dat??

OK.. If gunfight is out of the way.. Then how about martial arts? Same confrontational thing.. just that it is with other weapons.. not guns.. Maybe with Sticks? If it is with sticks.. Then i'll step into the fray.. cos i luv sticks! =D Um.. anyway... There will be a fight scene in which we have to utilise close unarmed combat.. Maybe the film starts with a snatching thing.. Then i run like hell.. Parkour scene.. Then finally dead end.. Then mortal combat!!! =DD

oh yeah.. then the confrontational scene for the first idea.. Is when he comes out and say.. Remember this? then he shows my nickel-plated P22.. sniper shot fired... you dodge.. hit leg..superficial wound.... you take cover.. My brother will be using a Dual guns.. One is my P22, the other is his Golden P22.

So... YAY!! New idea!! Maybe we can make an MV too... A love story kind of.. But we need and Actresss!!!!! WHERE'S  OUR ACTRESSS?!?! Oh.. we dun have one..

==============================
Kok Hean.

Hi Kok Hean.
I know this is random.
But from randomness comes innovation.
Though you visited only for once.
I feel that its right if i include you in.

You are many persons in one.
You are the only person who sees me and run.
but yet, you are the other person who can make me laugh.
Though i'll say you have a short fuse sometime.
You are still an awesome friend.

A funny person, 
Though random.
===========================
YAY!! HI! HI!! HI!!! HI!!! I finally know how Cameron looks like.. She has a brother who looks like me when i was younger!!! =DD Though i now noe her.. I dun think i can find her in the school.. I tried so hard.. But to no avail.. =DD Maybe we should stay as pen pals.. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment