"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, November 1, 2010

Should i do this? Or should i try that..

I've bought a second gun.. still P22.. I wanna try to modify that as well.. But since im modifying the polymer frame directly, there run a risk of the paint getting too thick and flowing within the mechanism. But this is a reasonable risk, no pain no gain. So i thought of disassembling the whole model, but i fear i may cock up and destroy it in the process. I think i'll try, but right now, i am caught between two paint scheme, please help me choose.
This? P22 Navy Blue?











Or this? P22 Dark Earth?











Or this? P22 Military Green?











Dark Earth looks more vibrant and contrasting to the colour of the P22.. So personally i would prefer that. But what do you think? My readers?

OK!! ENOUGH WITH THE FORMAL TALK ORDY!!! HAHAHA! What? you think im gonna make this blog into something as boring as chemistry? No offense 'cher. =D Chemistry is actually awesome.. Just that the atoms and molecules.. Turns me off.. No.. I wont get straight...A-s just by looking at the screen.. I know what you're thinking.. Dont think dirty!! you're not that kinda person.. Um.. I think its just me..XD!!

Hi! Hafiz! Hi Wei Keong! Hi Matin!! Hi Fuzzy!! Hi Siti! Hi me! HI HI HI! Kok Hean is spamming each and everyone one of us with. Hi. i think he's like those liar corporations.. Make fake account on MSN and say Hi to each and everybody they meet.. When you ask them, who are you? They say: Hi! then bla bla bla...

Once an automated sender in MSN talk to me. The conversation goes like this.

Me: Woooh.. Someone wanna tok to me!
Computer: Hi!
Me: *cautious* Who r u?
Computer: Hi!
ME: O_O?
Computer: Hi! would you like to see my naked photos?
Me: Wait.. what the freak..
Computer: May i know your name?
Me: Who are you?
Computer: May i know your name?
Me: WHO ARE YOU??!
Computer: Oh.. I love you.
Me: -ROFLMAO-

10 minutes later... I was still laughing at the stupid messages being spammed.. It's like im toking to a wall and the wall is toking back in another language in another topic!! XDXD I know.. It sounds gross.. But seriously.. Be aware of such automated senders.. Asking them who r u repeatedly is an easy way to know as they never answers your questions.

URGh.. Todae didnt manage to play catching cos Fuzzy wasnt here.. Walao.. Fuzzy not here super boring.. Oh.. WK got owned by hafiz cause he pointed the laser in Fiz's eyes.. Then all hell breaks loose.. Hafiz got angry and began to own WK.. =DD UH.. I dunno what the hell im thinking these daes.. I sort of gotten mute after awhile, i cannot really tok to people like Fuzzy, matin, siti, dwayne, stephen, wilson, and whoever there is in the class.. Its sort of, when i wanna say it, my words get stuck and not a word come out.. What is wrong with me? Maybe i have throat cancer?? HAHA.. touch wood.. *Touches Tree* Um...

Oh.. We went AMK hub a few dae's ago and we had fun walking around and going cash converters.. After that we went up the hub to play at the prize claw machine.. I bet with Hafiz that if i ever managed to claw a toy which is like.. 1/500 probability, i'll give it to a girl, any girl... I didnt managed to get it though.. Or else i'll have to give it to who? my mum? my grandma? my auntie? I cant give it to Yong Ting cos i not so close to her.. Give it to Rachel? I dun think she would like it.. I KNOW!! GIVE IT TO SHIRREE!! =DDD Nah.. so we decided that if we ever ever win a prize we shall give it to..... a friend whose name starts with S.. =DD NYAHAHAHHAHAHAH! im using your laughter!! =D NYAHAHAHAH!..

*The above things that happened is all true, we did bet that we will give the prize to you if we ever win one cos we think you like soft toys and because we are guys and we like guns (Joking..)..and because its almost impossible..=D We = The three musketears, Ablos (Me) Pablos ( HAfiz) and Ramundos (WK).. I think i made the names up..What? Whose Matin? Zapdos.*

Argh.. The machine.. I have to be very lucky to play the game. and win.

YAH YAH YAH.. Wataver.. YEEah.. I speak really funneh.. Wataver you wount, i cand get it for yo.. URgh.. I.. Feel.. very funny...

Did i tell you guys about the instructor at NCC who is really funny? When he is happy.. He will say to the class.. Waaaah.. I very Sexcited leh.. I love you all veray deep-deep.. He's like.. OOH.. >=) like as though he wants to eat us up.. -Shivers- ._.

====================================
Knowing.

Knowledge is power.
Many said that before.
Love is strength.
Many said that before.

Knowledge is destruction.
Many said that too.
Love is weakness.
Thousands said before in unity.

True.
Love makes you weak.
But yet it makes you ever stronger than you really are.

Just like knowledge kills.
It is the same thing that teaches us what kills and what do not.
There are always two sides of a coin,
Like the Genius and the Madman.
The Priest and the Fanatic.
Life and Death.
Angels and Demons.

The world needs balance. Which is LOVE.
========================

WOOOH!! REACHING THE 100 POST SOON!! A BIG SURPRISE IS AHEAD!! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment