"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Sunday, October 31, 2010

FREAK!! AH FREAK!! MY LIT HOMEWORK!! THE PAPER!!

I FORGOT TO BRING MY HOMEWORK HOME.. Im so dead... Oh shit.. Now im just gonna rely on my friends on FB to give me abit of an enlightenment... Very confusing homework..
I feel like im dead u noe.. GRHH!! NEVER SAY DIE!! Im so very confused.. Can anyone help me?? T_T

Uh.. Todae.. I brought another P22.. for 5.90 again.. I think i really love guns.. W8.. I do love guns.. So much that i modified this..
Into.. This..

Using a heated blade.. I cut thru the plastic like butter.. Just that the butter tasted funny.. no.. i never tasted plastic before.. dun ask me why..The penknife i heated up was almost reduced to carbon.. But it did the job and i ditched it after using it.. =DD I wont do that to my GF though.. =D

Argh.. My homework is not done yet.. Yet im still here.. looking at these damm things.. Cos i just could not comprehend the fact that im facing Death in the eyes tomorrow morning with my half-closed eyes.. I think i'll eat lots of chocolates tonight.. Then i can wake up with a fever the next morning.. Better yet. I should just jump around until my knee starts to feel hot again.. Then im off to the stretcher!! I.. dreamed of you todae.. You.. = readers.. i mean...really.. I dreamt that my blog went global and people all over the world were reciting my poems.. My poems marked the beginning of a great cultural revolution.. A revolution of love!!.. I noe it sounds ridiculous.. But hey.. Anything is ridiculous in the dream world.. =D garh.. stress stress... Maths.. No problem lah.. McChicken Feet!! Lit is the greater of the lesser demons..

I finished mass effect todae and i feel happy.. I FEWL GOOD!! DADAADADADADA! I KNOW THAT I WOULD!! SO GOOD!! SO GOOD!! COS I GOT YOU!! =D Work.. My friend has posted that she has only one reader and that is me and she wants to work.. Sad.. If she stops bloggin and starts working.. I think i'll be bored and that i'll just keep on browsing through my own blog 10 times an hour without any changes.. T_T Other people blog all dead ordy.. Only my one long running.. Daily updated..

Work.. as my friend has stated.. is for money... But.. what if you work for money.. yet you're not happy? Would you work because its enjoyable? Or would you work cause it is an obligation? I would rather work enjoyably with a bright smile.. Though you may say im stupid for having fun while working.. I'll say that i love doing that certain thing.. not because i can.. Is because i will..

Like engineering.. I got attracted to this.. Not because i can learn more about structures.. Or learn more about how buildings works.. Or learn more about how buildings topple.. I want to be an engineer.. Because i love to invent new things.. I love to be innovative and creative.. I love to break out of the sky.. and pursue greater limits... I love to be the one.. Standing atop the stage.. Presenting my millionaire idea to the whole world.. So that one dae.. My work would not be in vain.. So that one dae.. My work will benefit all humanity..

Work for all.. Humanity as priority.

"To suppress our desires.. Is to suppress the very things that makes us Human"

===============================
Humanity.

Being Human..
Is only two words..
Being Human..
Yet.. Is a phrase..
That emcompasses what everyone wants to achieve.

Up till now..
Has anybody truly become Human?
Only a few..
Yet not many..
The few who became Human..
Is stronger than the many who didnt.

Humanity, is at stake..
We shouldnt fight..
Because of our language.
We shouldnt fight..
Because of our racial differences.
We shouldnt fight..
Just because..

We are Human.
=======================

YAY!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! OF THE WORLD~~~ CAUSE WE'll KEEP ON LOVING..EACH OTHER TILL THE END!! WE ARE THE HUMANS!! WE ARE THE HUMANS!! NO TIME FOR HATERS!! COS WE ARE THE HUMANS!!! OF THE WORLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment