"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Sunday, October 24, 2010

82th post.. XD!!

82th post!! YESS!!! TMRS A MONDAE!! NOOOOO! NOOOOO! I DUN LIKE GOING TO SCHOOL!! BUT I LIKE GOING TO IT WITH MY FRIENDS!! =D Um.. Tmr got financial literacy workshop AKA We assume u dunno how to use money so we have to teach u. =D Walew.. T_T HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE>>>>>>>>>> TMR GOT PE?!!? RIGHT?!?! YAY!!!

AIYAH... Walew... Feel very funny sia.. I dunno wad to do now.. I seriously feel lost... Um.. Is it just me or is everybody like ignoring me?? OK.. Its not me.. GARRHH!!! I hate to do this!! BUT I GOTTA DO!!! I GOTTA RUN!!! AAAAH!!!! Todae was supposed to have filming.. But nothing happened since it rained.. T_T but look on the bright side.. The PSI dropped to around 20 after that rain.. ^_^!!

HELLO?!?! HELLO>!?!??! anybody there? Earth calling.. I now realise that.. I dun praise my friends u noe.. OR give them stars.. Because those are not enough to describe how awesome they are!!! =D A kiss or a hug might be enough... a kiss might cause them to puke.. A hug might kill them.. ._. so i think i shouldnt try..


I wore cargo pants and polo shirt out todae.. Looked nice.. But feels funny.. Lotsa freedom of movements.. Hey.. Atleast i dun look uncle-ly in that...

Let me tell u a ghost story.. It happened in Pulau Ubin during when i was in the Survival Course.. rather.. Its a collection of what people experienced.. When it was my turn to take a night walk in the jungle without any lights or guides.. The guy after me came back the same way covering his ears.. He was shaking and close to having convulsions.. They sat him down and told me to go.. The people after me didnt go.. I saw nothing along the way.. But i walked too fast that Alton was freaked out by my shadow..I was shaking because the friend after me came back traumatised.. Anyway.. When we went back to our tents in the forest.. We gathered around and asked him.. He wasnt willing to say.. But he ltr confide that he saw... a lady in white looking at him when he turned and look at a deserted house.. It flew towards him i think.. and he turned around and clasped his ears in fear of what may call him.. Many people also reported that they saw three shadows when they took a short cut.. Ming Kwang told me in the afternoon to not take the shortcut.. I didnt and i saw nothing.. What he said actually forebodes the three shadows.. after a while.. The people after me went.. WK he.. I think he heard a distant scream from a woman.. A guy also got lost in the jungle and we had to send out search parties for him.. Before finding him 4.5 km away.. It was friggin scary..



Well.. I guess i am a lucky man..

==================================
Star.

Starry Starry Starry Night..
On a moonless..lonely..sacred Night..

On this night.. 
I thought of you..
How flowy your hair is..
And how shiny your eyes are..

If i have a gift for you..
Let it be the Star..
For you're the star of my life..
And you light up the darkness of mine.
==================================

No comments:

Post a Comment