"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, October 1, 2010

Looking at the class photos..

I felt like cryin... I cant imagine how some of us will look like 10 yrs later... im sure our teacher will still look just as pretty.. some of us may grow taller.. some may become bigger.. some will become pretty.. All will definitely change.. If only i can see my future.. I wont be in such a state.. I wont be in Orchid Park.. I would be in RI.. I could be a child prodigy.. but if i do noe.. I will choose this hectic life in Orchid Park over everything else..

===============================
3A1 (first non-love poem in 30 daes)

On January the First..
We became classmates..
On February the First..
We became closer..
In the future months..
We grew tightly knit..

But will such bond stand the test of time..
When We leave each other sights for more than nine?

Will We still remember the times..
When We fought with each other..
When We hated each other..
When We made up with each other..

Will We remember the times..
When We celebrated Her birthday?
When She cried and We cried too?
When We stood up for Her though we are helpless too?

These are what bonds 3A1.. 
Leave no One behind.. 
Leave no Friends behind..
Leave no Enemies behind..
Leave no Brothers and Sisters behind.. 

3A1 FTW!!!

This is the only one poem.. I wrote with all my heart.. More than those eecky-micky lovey-dovey mushy mushy love poems.. =S
==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment