"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

O_O""... Oh.. Maiii.. Gaaa...

Hehe... sorry ling xing.. Just gotta put it here..

Todae.. I received my results.. Oh w8.. It is We received OUR results.. Cos.. Me receive results.. I received Results and My received results.. um.. Tok tok.. am i ok? No. =D Well.. I shall not state neither of my marks..w8..all of my marks.. Because i noe that there are some kindred souls out there who.. didnt..do as well.. Im one of these souls too.. No Joy..(no.. not Janzy) No happiness..(Cheer up).. No..EXAMS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ME)

Well.. Look on the bright side.. The worst is over.. There is still hope.. Do not Falter.. The brave men of the French Resistance.. German Resistance.. Italian Resistance persevered thru Mussolini's and Hitler's fist though the going was tough.. Yet.. They did not lose hope.. Many of their friends.. Families.. Brothers in Arms.. Many died.. Yet they believed in the Allies and they believed that there is still hope.. Us.. Ours is only an exam.. Its not like the exam paper is razor sharp.. Its not like the exam paper is a mothertucking gun pointed towards the temple.. So.. just cheer up.. Yippee kee yay.. mothertucker.. (ignore it.. Im just a bit angry towards some people.. AKA.. Staff Sergeant Na Bei.. = S.SGT NWK.. =D)

S.SGT NB.. He.. used three matchsticks.. he lighted them up and threw them at me.. One burned me abit on my pants and my thigh.. He was lucky i didnt pound his face in with the council guitar.. Already out of tune.. Pounding will break his face and the guitar too..O_O!!

WELLL... MUAHAHAH! SAW MY EVIL SIDE DIDNT YA? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!.. Well.. back to normal.. Hell.. When was i ever normal on Facebook and on my blog? NEVER! Oh yeah.. One thing i gotta say.. Todae.. though is the beginning of the end.. The end forebodes a new beginning.. So.. dun be depressed.. W8 for the new beginning and strive all the way.. Leave no one behind.. Leave no friends behind.. Leave no brothers and sistas behind.. Leave no enemies behind..

Well.. My twisted personality.. only one person noes.. Wk and Hafiz.. T_T wait.. thats two!! XDXD!

Let me tell u my story.. The Story.. Of ME.

When i was like P3.. I was bullied very often.. Often because of my gigantic size and my idiotic face.. I really look perfect u noe?.. Perfect material for abuse and bullying.. There were 3 guys all the way throughtout three years of my life.. They terrorised me everydae.. In P3.. A guy name kai lun.. He will call me idiot every single dae and threaten me.. I had to give him my lunch money or else i would be killed.. (thats what he says.. I think if he tries to kill me.. He would ultimately be mutilated.. Cos by then.. I was already QUITE provoked and irrational..) The second guy.. Laughs like a friggin hyena and smiles like a.. hyena when he bullies people.. He will pinch me and abuse me for the fun of it.. Cos he is rich and he thinks he is Almighty.. The third guy.. Jeremy.. A golden haired rich kid.. Treated me like a punching bag and a wrestling dummy.. Once he almost choked me to death from behind when i was eating.. I DUNNO HOW OR WHY i survived those 3 years.. I was like a volcano at the brink of eruption.. The teachers treat me like a friggin idiot cos they think i have some sort of learning disability.. Some PE teachers disliked me cos i was XXXXL and because i am quiet.. If they could step in.. I would not end up in OPSS.. Because in order to prove those... mothertuckers wrong..I sort of ace my PSLE far above those bullies.. I shocked the class with my results.. Only then was i sort of respected.. I ended up in OPSS because of those bullies and those STUPID TEACHERS...However.. That i was grateful for.. No matter what others say.. That being bullied makes you strong.. Those people are those who never have been bullied before truly.. For they dunno the effects of bullying.. It makes people a bit KUKU.. Like me.. It makes people a bit.. Restrained.. like me.. It creates Monsters.. Many homicidal people often commit homicide because they can take it no longer.. They are forever scarred and forever insane.. If only the teachers noe.. The world would be a better place.. 

Well.. thats my story.. FEEL SAD FOR ME!! YESS!! =D Nah.. ITs all in the past..I forgave them anyway.. However.. I can never forget their names.. There is a saying.. Forgive your enemies.. But never forget their names.. Well.. Its quite true in my case..

Well.. Well.. Well.. BE HAPPY.. SMILE. Thats the way i suppress those negative emotions.. I may appear emotionless or humorless to some people.. Well.. I guess when you get bullied for three years.. You will feel blank and empty and hostile to anyone who seems to be able to threaten your personal safety.. SMIlE!! Thats right!! =DD

Well.. I gotta go cut my hair soon.. =D POEMS!!

================================
Blindness.

I cannot say how is blindness like..
For i am not blind.

I can only feel its effect on me..
Smothering..
Suffocating..
Choking..

I can feel it.. 
For Love blinds me..
It smothers me completely..
It suffocates me with delusions..
And it chokes me with wonderful illusions..

Though it is so suffocating..
Like a blind man..
I feel perfectly at ease..
Perfectly calm..
Perfectly blind..

Sometimes.. It is better to be blind.. So you cant see the atrocities of people.. So you cant see what truly harms you.. 
========================================

YAY!!... I GOTTA SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME!! SAY IT OUT WITH ME!! SAY IT LOUD!! WADS THAT AGAIN?!?! LOUDER!! CHEER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment