"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The course of true love neve did run smooth..

This famous phrase describes my overly-famous blog... about life... about love that goes on a bumpy ride..I guess when people stand on the bus for too long.. Bumpy rides are a commonplace.. Orange.. Orange.. Do you know who you are? If you know.. Please tell me.. If we ever get to know each other personally.. I'll ask for your hand right then and there..

==============================
True love.

Love.. is like a bus ride.
You can sit or you can stand.. 
But like a bus ride.. 
A single halt destroys everything.. 

Love is like a swan lake ride
You can sit in the boat and you can pedal.
But like all lakes.
A single whirlpool is enough to kill anything,

Love.. Only when it goes thru such crisis do Love truly becomes True Love.
================================
Project Smile. Seriously.. I dunno her.. she dunno me.. Alls well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment