"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wheee... went northpoint todae.. Had no fun at all..

Went there to study alone!!! ALONE!! T_T One of my friends AND Sista! Cameron went there too.. But we never met.. cos i dunno how she looks like and she dunno how i look like... =DD But nvm.. Somedae.. as fate shall have it.. WE WILL MEET! =) YAY!!
Somehow i feel happy these few daes.. cos i noe that Orange is happy.. I dunno who you are anymore Orange... I cant talk to you anymore Orange.. If i talk to you.. You'll be sad.. I dunno who you are.. Anymore Orange...ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE!! this word keeps on appearing in my mind.. YAY!! Im officially clinically insane............

============================
Fate.

You never tell me before..
You never talked to me seriously before..

You probably think im boring 
and you are just listening as a friend..

But.. If only you knew..
You're the one who makes my conversations interesting.. 
You're the one whose smile makes me go the greater mile.
You're the one who never fails to make me laugh with your antics..

You're the one Fate has brought to me. and stolen away..

I only hope for you to smile Orange. 
Please.. I wish that you're who you used to be.
=============================================
Project Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment