"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The punching bag.. T_T

My punching bag had to take a fall after i kicked it two times in a row.. The whole attachment went crashing down.. EPIC KICK!! WAH! TOO!! *BOM* -punching bag falls- *THOMP*.. Now im using something like this.. -smiles- to express myself.. Im getting influenced by my daily FB spammer and sista Cam.. or Rain..

Too bad she only spams me in the night.. when im so sad.. but well she brightens up the mood and i hope i did the same thing for her too.. wawawa...... nyahahha... wad should i write? Now im having second thoughts... maybe i SHOULD claim royalty for these poems.. Fufufufu.. $1 per view of each poems.. $_$.. -faints- -wakes up- -faints again-

GARRHH!! IM TIRED OF WRITING THESE POEMS.. >_< But these are my life!! MY HOBBY!!.. WAit.. Im tired of love.. i should write something else as you are probably tired of reading them too..

=======================================
Pillars

Father,
You have killed me..
With your stares..
With your shouts..
With your apparent disregard for my feelings..

But i know..
Without you..
There will never be me..
There will never be my brother or my sister..
There will never be this family..

You're like my pillar..
You support me..
You keep me from falling..
You can see all..
But you just wouldn't talk..

I cant say how much i love you..
Because the love you give me is more than i could ever give you.
==========================================

YAY!! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! Its too late to say that now. But oh well.. I just need to add a few more numbers to 10/10/10 to spell out HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment