"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

my knee.. owh..mini myknee.. mini mole.. todae's cripple.. on the floor..

ugh.. my leg still hurts.. and wk!! I HATE YOU!! YOU ALMOST WORSENED IT!!  Im gonna push you around like a friggin ragdoll tomorrow!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later going therapist for it..

Just now i went Beach Road to recce/recon/scout the area with rachel and shirree.. Mr saktun and Mr Naufal drove us there.. left us there for one hour to plan the route.. WE went back to the starting point after reaching the Army Market.. Then.. after the teachers finished their prayers.. we had to lead them thru the alleyway to get to the end point.. ._, Then we discussed further about the things... then Mr Saktun told us to eat lunch.. the girls didnt have money so Mr Saktun gave us $10 to eat.. i tot $10 wasnt enough for 3 people.. so.. I used my own lunch money to eat.. the girls were like.. Nah. you use the $10 first.. later then give us the change.. then i was like.. aiyah.. nvm.. i got $5.. i can eat one lah.. Nvm  lah.. $10 not enough..in the end i they had to use the $10 themselves cos i ordy ordered my food.. =D I guess i tried to be a gentlemen.. Ltr.. They bought me a chocalate chip muffin and they had bought a bunch of pastries.. =D I feel so touched you noe.. suddenly out of nowhere they give me a muffin.. It was nice.. =D maybe they thought i no money to eat.. =D

Well... Tmr we gotta brief ncc on the heritage trip.. I wonder how we are gonna do that? What? fall in everyone and scream at the top of our voices so they can hear? T_T

This is tribute to another girl whom i like before..now you guys noe im as formidable as yusri.. =D
===============================
Darkness & Light.

Maybe you might not remember..
But i remember it clearly..
On that day you walked beside me..
And talked to me wholeheartedly..
Trying to know more about me..

Did you know what you did?
You opened my heart with the key in your hand..
Though i didnt get you..
You made me a different man..
You made me a different person..
and you made me think.

Now i think with the heart..
Not the brain..

In the second year..
I didnt know what came over you..
You went up and down and you crashed completely..
You were the light of my life before..
But then.. You became pure darkness..

But soon.. You changed.. So did I.
I realised that i cant be with someone so special..
Someone who represents perfect light and pure darkness.

Now i get it.. Light can never win over darkness.. for if light wins.. There is no darkness..which defines Light as opposite.. Only you.. Your light and darkness are at extreme ends.. never in contact.. never fighting.
======================================
oh yeah.. i think i like girls with glasses more.. O_O!! NYAHAHAHHA!! WHY? i dunno.. now i noticed.. many of the girls i like wear glasses.. what the hell?!No.. i dun have a girls-i-like list.. lik the guy above.. =D JKJK!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment