"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, October 29, 2010

90th post.. WEEEEEE!!!

90th post!! 10 more daes before the 100th post!! WOOOOOOOH!!! YAY!!! On the 100th post.. I'll have a surprise for you guys..yes you guys!! Who are "you guys"? Well.. The people who read this blog..a poem!! YES!! A LAME POEM!! YAY!!! A POEM JUST FOR YOU GUYS MY only READERS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! YES!! PUKE!! I mean it. <3<3<3<3<3

I think i love my siblings and readers more than i love myself..and my crush and/or my Girlfriend.. WOOOOOH!! I HAS A GIRLFRIEND!! HOW AWESOME IS THAT??? What is future continuous tense har? I wanted to write..Future continous.. Cos.. I WILL HAS A GIRLFRIEND IN THE FUTURE!! HAHAH! I GOT YOU!! MUAHHAHAHAH!.........=.="

YAY!! A GIRLFRIEND!! A GOOD IDEA HOR?? ^^.. Too bad.. the idea isnt for me.

I think i also love my blog more than i love my siblings.. O_O!! I LOVE BLOG!! I SHOULD MAKE THIS BLOG MY GIRLFRIEND!! OOOOH!! HEY YOU!! STOP LOOKING AT MY GIRLFRIEND!!! I BRASAH YOU AHH!! Just joking!! JKJKJKJKJKJK!! ^_^

OOOOh.. Todae is the best dae.. not because i learnt a chapter in two hours.. Its because i had 10 minutes of fun with Fiz..Tin..Fuzzy and Siti.. We played catching.. I couldnt run.. but i did anyway..HAHAHAHAHAH!! I caught Matin when he was relaxing on the sofa.. Hafiz saw me sneaking up behind and ran like the wind first.. Matin was like.. O_O?.. Then i tapped him on the leg..Then he's like.. O_O! OH SHIT! I managed to get away before he caught me.. I hid in the toilet when fuzzy fiz and matin was running past. =D Then when i came out.. I think siti was the catcher already.. Hafiz ran and hid under a ledge.. while me & matin scurry off.. =D Siti was like right above the ledge and she didnt see him.. WAAh.. wonder if we can play again.. It just got more interesting with the hiding and stealth.. =D

Epic moment:

Me: Eh Faz... Just now when matin came..Siti and fiz ran off sia..left us behind..T_T

Me:that reminds me... Its like..when your airport comes under attack..The air tower will call out.."All airplanes Scramble..All Airplanes Scramble!!" Fiz and siti ran just like that sia!! DAMM FUNNY!! "All airplanes including Flight Hafiz and Flight Siti..  Scramble!! Tango Matin is approaching.."

ARGH!! I fail on humor.. It should be.. HewMer.. GARH!! T_T Not funny right? Not even a smile? No? I guess nobody will smile if the joke's on you.. T_T

A joke bout me:
Kianhui: Eh.. Jason..Are you going to hit 100 ordy?
Me: Yeah.. Soon.. maybe end of the year? I wish i become bigger faster..Then.. I CAN CRUSH YOU!!
Kianhui: Orh.. Looking forward to it..

NAh.. it aint funny too..

POEMS!! POEMS ARE FUNNY!! NO? NO?... Fine.. T_T

===================================
If i ever see you..

If i ever see you..
It will be in school..
If i ever meet you..
I hope it will be in school..

If i ever hurt you..
I hope i never knew you..
If i ever abandon you..
Then let the sun turn dark..
Let the weak rule the strong....
Let the poets stop singing..
and pick up the sword..

For if it ever happens..
It'll be the Day of Reckoning..
Dawn of Reckoning..

If i ever see you..Would you accept me.. on this alone? 
On my worthless love..
On my worthless life..
On my worthless Art..
On my worthless Poems..

I swear i'll wait.. even if it means eternity..
=================================

I wonder who i wrote this for really... I think this just came outta my mind..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment