"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Owh.. ="(

YO! SITI!!! I Searched kanjani eito on youtube and i found a funny song.. I think its called Musekinin Hero.. what does it mean and whats it about? I dun really understand japanese.. but i have a feeling its about "office" hero or something? They sure are a bunch of fun guys.. =D Are they like the source of your smiles or something? =D

I dislocated my knee *i think* todae.. I was trying to kick the ball into the goal using the sweep when my calf couldnt move as fast as my thigh.. My knee popped and then went back into the socket.. It wasnt painful.. Just that it felt weak and it felt like there's a gap between the calf and the thigh.. T_T Hafiz got pretty angry at WK because WK just continued dribbling the ball when i spinned onto the floor.. WK!! YOU'RE LUCKY!!! Cos.. Ltr.. Hafiz sprained his ankle when he kicked the ball too.. Wk.. was still dribbling and kicking the friggin ball.. He fell at the same place i fell!! =DD

Then WK ask me for my bike keys.. He's like..

*Raises Both Arms High*
WK: JASON! TELL ME IN THE BAG WHERE?

ME & FIZ: O_O...

-diao-

Me & Fiz: Still O_O..

WK: OK.. Nvm.. found it..

Me to Fiz: What the freak..

I wonder why i have such a friend.. =D
Maybe cos i am like him..

Owh... Oh yeah.. Todae i was literally screaming at WK because he just friggin throw his job on me.. I was like.. What the Freak.. WK!!! Then Travis told me that i have to recce Arab street with Rachel and Shirree tmr.. at 12.30.. And the CAD teacher hopes that i'll be back by 1.00.. Is it.. possible??... WK he lucky.. He gets to stay and tekan people. while i have to run all the way to arab street with a dislocated..or relocated knee.. T_T.. I dun think i can communicate well with Rachel and Shirree.. Never have been.. never will be.. Maybe cos i too serious.. or is it the other way around? I dunno.. =D But i hope they'll know what i dunno..


=========================================
Friends.
Friends. 
They are like postmen.. 
They pass by us..
We dont know them..
But we really need them..
They give us strength and hope..
And they are the pillars of support..
A man without a friend is a man without success..
For truly being able to be a true friend..
Is the basics of success..
Loyalty. 

For the people who have worked with me..
And i gotta include this.. 
Friends helps to save you from the bullets..True Friends take the bullets for you.
================================

No comments:

Post a Comment