"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Sunday, October 17, 2010

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! Tomorrow's a mondae!!

PE! Dae!! Now i noe why they put two periods of PE on mondae.. It is so because lotsa people would skip mondaes so they put PE on mondae.. T_T YAY!! Look on the bright side.. Can play Soccer tmr!! NO NEED STUDY NO MORE!! DUN CARE ABT RESULTS!! YAY!! =D... ="(.. HAHAHAHAH... NYAHAHHAHA.. haha..haha..ha... T_T WELL.. I ate pasta at 3 o clock this afternoon with my uncle and my family.. Nice sia.. The marinara pasta.. Lotsa clams and seafood..!! ^_^ I got nothing much to tok about cos these few daes is quite blissful.. nothin bad happened to make me reflect.. OOOh... Lets tok about happy things.. I have a bunch of sista and bunches of brothas and bunches of father.. I mean i got a Dad in Fb..

My dad in FB is JAcob!! =D
My sistas are.. Siti Maisarah.. Cameron Seow/ Cam/ Rain.. and Syakira (My best friend when i was just a kid.. Stood up for me like a big sista..=D)

My brothas are: Hafiz (Everyone noes that..) Wei keong (Brothers in Arms for 3 years..).. Qingwei (Friend for 9 years.) and lotsa more brothers.. =D


YAY!! I fewl HABBY!! COS I GOT SO MANY SISTAs AND BROTHERs.. Though sometimes they made me angry or tensed (Due to a bad relationship between the "Brothas") or Annoyed (My friggin brother in arms.. =P) They are in the end my brothas..and sistas.... Unless one day.. Should they feel their wings hardened and they can fly.. The brotherhood ends.. Everyone is a friend to me.. But the ones who pit themselves against me or any of my friends... They are my Arch-Enemies....



One thing i learned in NCC.. after 3 years.. Is not becoming a leader and tekan everybody.. It is about loyalty to your friends and taking the bullets for them.. Sad to say.. Not many people understood that..

well... um... POEMS! WHO HATES POEM!?!?

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=.
Rain.

Rain Rain.. Come Again.
How could i ever be like you?
So free.. 
So carefree..
So flowing..
So happy.. 

But yet..
So heavy..
So depressing..
So cold..
So wet.. 

Rain.. It is the perfect representation of love.
So cold yet so hot too..
So bright.. Yet so dim...
So Happy.. But in truth.. So depressing..

Rain.. Can i ever be like you? You are more human than me.. For you are happy yet depressing.. Humans are never perfect.. Neither are their emotions..
=================================
HAHAHA.. No.. This poem is not directed to Rain/ aka my sista Cam.. Rather.. This is about the heavy rain that falls once in a while.. It brings life to the plants.. But it feels cold to the human touch.. =D HAHAHHAHA! Cam.. If you're readin this.. dun be sad... I'll make a poem for you when i noe you enough or noe you personally.. =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment