"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, October 8, 2010

This blog is becoming quite meaningless..

and i dunno wad to write anymore... no.. I aint gonna write my rants on my blogs.. nobody deserves my rant no matter how angry i am.. I aint gonna cry on this blog or do some sad sad stuff like killing myself.. Im just gonna make this blog something that can encourage people not to give up on a dying love.. or risk becoming a person like me.. somebody who couldnt hold out.. somebody who stabbed himself in the heart.. somebody who let her go to make her happy.. This blog is.. of course.. if you need some poems to say to your loved ones.. feel free to take any of the 50+ poems and use it.. It's ok even if you claim royalty for it.. cos pouring my feelings out in these poems is enough the reward.I dun even noe wad i want to write to you Orange.

=================================
Snowflakes.

The snow.. 
So beautiful..
So Light..
Yet within these Beauty hides the cold & harsh plight..

Flowers dying beneath the snow.. 

Love..
Blinds all..
Mutes all..
Deafens all..
and generally make a heaven unto a hell.
Behind the beauty of love..
lies the same coldness..decay..death.

The irony.. 
Dying flowers still brings hope into my life.. 
For they are still flowers 
and i am still human.
=======================================

Project smile. Im not a robot. Dun assume i am one.. If i dun show my feelings.. It doesn't mean that i am not crying.. Its just that i have no more tears left in me..

No comments:

Post a Comment