"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Let see.. I finally got my new no. 3 parade boots!! and a heavy bag!!

YAY!! I can now punch and kick until i kill myself when im angry!! but its better if i can talk to the bag.. let it noe my thoughts.. pour all my woes on it.. =D

No. 3 parade boots.. My bro and mum tot i was referring to the no 4 boots i left in school.. They tot i lost that pair of stupid boots.. But i lost a 89 dollars parade boots sia..to be replaced with a much better 28 dollars one.. =D

I think i have a new target ordy.. =3..  This person is really really really and really beautiful...and pretty! Thats Right!! This person shone light on me when i am going thru one of the hardest parts of life.. This person showed me the way when i didnt know where to go! This person! is! ******* ****! Opps.. Sorry.. Blogger wouldnt let me post private info.. ={D Well copyright.. If i want to put her name there i gotta ask her permission.. "Hey ******! Can i post your name on blogger telling everybody that i like you?" XDD I guess these poems finally can have an owner.. =X............

============================
Light.

You, Shone light upon my path, when no one else would.
You, Showed me the way, when no one else cared.

You gave me hope though you didnt know.
But everything you said.. Is a gospel to me.
You told me not to give in to hate, you told me to be happy.

But what you don't know...
is that you are my Happiness.
You are my Hope, You are my Light.
==========================
Project Smile. 

PS: All these poems are part of Project Smile. You read them.. Either u'll smile cos you didn't noe i am this kind of person.. or you are troubled by these mushy mushy things! Or.. maybe you know who i like.=D ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment