"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, October 25, 2010

83th post!! MUAHAHAAHH!

IM WAY AHEAD OF EVERYONE!! HAFIZ, WK, SITI!!! IM AHEAD OF YOU GUYS!! MUAHAHAHAH! U GUYS AINT GONNA CATCH ME!! I TELL U!! U.AINT.GONNA.CATCH.ME!!! Ok.. enough with the rambling and mumbling and whatnot..Just came back home just now after playing soccer with hafiz and wk..WE had lotsa funS!! and LOTSA NOISES TOOO!

*Fiz drinks water..*
*THROW BOTTLE AWAY AND SPIT WATER OUT!!*

FIZ: EEEEEEEEE!! WADS THIS?!?! WHY GOT THIS FUNNY SMELL?
WK: I used that to wash my hand..something something..
FIZ: IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT!!!

ME:*Laughing like crazy*

In the end.. It was the ball hafiz was holding that smells.. Not the bottle..XD

I think im gonna break my hands soon if i continue playing with WK.. He shoots like he wants to kill people.. I managed to block quite a lot of shots and only managed to catch a few only.. T_T

LETS PLAY AGAIN TMR!!! ERgh.. My hand..

OH YEAH!!.. I THINK I HIT HAFIZ REALLY BAD WITH A SHOT OF MINE!! I WAS LIKE.. OH SHIT!! HAFIZ ARE YOU OK?!? ARE YOU OK?!?! U SURE OR NOT?!?! Fiz: I cannot feel my arm..



I AM KEWL... Oh.. Just now when i was heading home.. I saw Zheng Yu on her way home too.. I said Hi and she is like.... O_O!! *pause* ^_^... hi!

Her expression is priceless.. Like she was freaked out by me or something.. I guess anyone would be freaked out..T_T

AIYH... Aiyh.. Aiyah... These few daes i fewl very emptay.. Maybe cos my sista Cam didnt spam me.. I think because of this.. I dun feel right.. Did i do something wrong?!?! Also.. nobody is viewing this blog now i think.. Nobody replies to the tagboard now.. GARH!!! IM TOKING TO A FRIGGIN TREEE!

===============================
Green.

Green.. 
It symbolises health..
It symbolises fertility..
It symbolises growth..
and nothing else..

Can it symbolise eternal love?
Love like the Tree?
Eternal..Forever..Long-lived..
All these..
Are impossible.. Without Love..

For Love stays when we go..
For Love gives warmth when we aren't there..
It is forever..
Just like the trees..
Just like the colours..
========================

HI DAFFODIL!! IM WRITING THIS FOR YOU!!! MAY YOU READ THIS TEN YEARS LATER!! =D Ok.. Im going nuts.. Hey.. IM ALREADY NUTS!!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment