"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, October 11, 2010

ARGH!!my cadbury chocolate went soft!!

I bought it this morning and forgot to put it into the refridgerator.. T_T Tok about muddle-headed.. Tmrs Maths and im still bloggin... IM ON MY KNEES WHEN IM BLOGGIN COS I DUN WANNA LOSE YOU~~~~ PUT YOUR LOVING MATHS OUT BABEH!! WOOOOAH.......... Surprise Surprise!! Nothins about love here!! YAY! Cos.....*Dramatic Silence*...I....-cries-..-cries again-... gave up... on.... *Awkward Silence*.. LUV..But of cos this blog will still have love poems designed to touch the bottom of your heart and make you puke.. If you have something stuck in your throat.. read these and i gurantee that you'll puke it out.. PUKE IT OUT! PUKE IT OUT! PUUUuuuuuKEEEERRrrr EIiiitttt.... OUUUUUUUuuuTTtttt...... !!!

Maybe i really given up.. Cos.. lets seee.... I had a dozen crushes since Sec 1s.. and yes!! It might be one of you who is reading this blog..or..maybe more.. But that's all in the past..So dun worry.. I wont bite your arm in school or suck your blood..I like chicken blood though... Anyway... These crushes made me lose focus and they were also the same thing which encouraged me to be the best i can be..... Now no more crushes.... I feel freed.. Unless SOMEBODY Admires (I USED ADMIRE!) me.. Then i'll accept the fact that Cupid still loves me and wants to play with me longer.. YAY!! THEN HAPPY ENDING... THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.. Or maybe not Beauty.. But definitely the beast.. I look like this in real life....

DUNDUNDUNDUN....~~~~!!! DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!~~~~ I LOOK LIK THIS!! >=(

=================================
Cupid's Blind.

Through those blinds by the window.
I saw you..slowly..steadily..gracefully...
walking past the blinds.

You paid no heed..
To the things around you.. 
For you need not pay any.. 
For all things are about you.

You may think im a freak for saying this..
But.. All's fair in Love and War.. 
I do not care.. If you hate me..
I do not care.. If you kill me..
I do not care.. if you should take a knife and plunge it within me..

But please.. Give me back my eyes and my heart.. 
For im not Cupid.
And i do not wish to be blind. 
============================================
RARRARARWARARWA... Hello Daffodil.. Bye Orange.. Introducing the new person of my life.. My other half.. DAFFODIL! RAWR! Yeah i noe.. Im so desperate that im having imaginary girlfriends...

P.S: I wrote this blog in the manner of a friend's blog too.. If you noe who you are.. say hi and i blanja you.. -winks-...

No comments:

Post a Comment