"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Thursday, October 28, 2010

89th post.. oh leh~~ oh leh~~ oh leh~~ oh leh.. OH LEH~~~~~~OH LEH~~~~~

YEAH HAHAH!! 89th post!! I OWN ALL!! *pats myself on the back and raises arms high* BANZAI!! BANZAI!! MY BLOG BANZAI!! =D

OOOOh.... Todae.. is like all daes.. boring.. T_T Todae the prize giving took forever to finish.. NCC is forgotten.. Walao.. Like what sia... call all uniform groups to stand up while neglecting us..

I hate when i get lied too.. especially a lie to make me happy.. only to drop me down even deeper.. Ugh.. I have a feeling im being forgotten in NCC.. The list of dates in ncc completely dun concern me.. I never see my name up there... I guess im no longer important.. Maybe i should quit it..

NCC... In my three years aas a cadet.. I learned one thing.. I learned that rank is what you get.. respect is what you earn.. Many people dun get this and they misunderstood me..I learned what i need to do now.. Not to be a Master Sergeant or Sergeant Major.. I want to restore NCC to what it used to be and what it is supposed to be.. A gold ranking CCA.. Not a slacking and time wasting CCA.. which it is becoming.. I dunno what went wrong.. But i think it was already going wrong when i just joined it.. It never had gold from the start..

Um.. My leg's getting better.. HAFIZ!!!! I asked jacob to join us.. and he wants to help as the camera men.. I think its better if we have more people.. But i also think that two many people may cause problems.. I hope my leg can get better before you people film so that i can help make an action film....

UGHHHHH........... I gave my chance for camp pinnacle to WK.. Cos im seriously very sian in NCC.. Now im the one taking people.. No longer feel pressured.. Becoming very sian without all the running and shouting.. no more spirit..

GUUURHH!! I dun wanna buy dinner!! Wanted to go Northpoint just now.. But decided to go tomorrow.. I like cargo pants.. I wonder if i will look good in cargo pants with singlet? i think its gonna be my outfit if im in an action film.. haha.. like brucelee.. =D

I bought a Colt M1911 hafiz!! It costs 3.90.. It has a working slide and it shoots rubber bullets.. Very high power.. Lets make a Spring Gun Warfare film with your Beretta and my Colt!.. =D maybe we could add in comedy by cocking after every short.. =D then have a cowboy showdown in the end.. =D
=======================================
Leaders..

Being a leader..
Is being thick-skinned enough..
To go against each and everyone..
Is being Strong enough..
To kick everything and anything out of the way..

Yet..
It is being powerful enough..
To make people listen to you without ever lifting a finger..
It is being magnaminous enough..
To accept what others think..
It is being open..
Always trying to be better than yourself..

To me..
That is a true leader.. 
A man against himself..
And a man against everyone..

That is a leader.
=====================

No comments:

Post a Comment