"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, October 18, 2010

O_O..... Oh.. Freeaak...

Woah... so many people feeling suicidal.. All looking out the window or facing the window.. Well.. Whats done cannot be undone.. There is never no hope... Hope is everywhere and no matter how dim the future is.. It is never dark.. For hope is the light that keeps it from darkening.. Only when we have confidence do the light shine ever brighter.. I did really really badly for Math.. That i do not deny.. I never put in my all in the exam.. That i do not deny too.. I think that i am gonna fail.. That.. I DENY WITH UTMOST ZEST! Because confidence plays great part... If i do not have the confidence.. No amount of studying will work.. So.. Be happy and don't be saddened.. If you got do your hmwk and everything.. Your oral also no problem.. English wont be a problem..

Todae i feel really inhuman.. Cos when my friends were sad.. I just sat there like a log.. Cos i fear that if i console them.. It'll only make the matters worst.. So.. Im not gonna ask anyone their marks.. =DD Oh yeah.. I forgot.. Cheer up Siti... Saw that you were really really different todae... and you were among the window-wonderers.. Don't give in to depression and sadness ok? Its not the end.. =D Hahaha.... Wish i could say this to WK.. Wk.. you there? if you are there.. Just noe that i have much lower marks then you in Maths.. If only people can say this to me.. Ok.. This is to ME: DUN GIVE UP ME!! DUN BE DISTRACTED BY LOVE ME!! KEEP ON PLAY SOCCER ME!! DUN BE ANGRY ME!!

Keep on help others.. me..

MUAHAHAH! GOT YOU THERE!! SMILE!! YESS!! THATS RIGHT!!.. SMILING MAKES YOU HEALTHY YOU NOE.. MAKES YOU ALL THE MORE PRETTIER TOO.. <<<<that one there applies only to girls..  Fufufufufu.. you noe who you r.. muahaha.. eh..seriously.. i searched "smiles" on wikipedia before...It says that it makes people more attractive and appealing to others.. Well.. I guess i noe why people avoid me.. COS I SMILE LIKE A FRIGGIN Ti-Koh-PEH!! Example: >:)  Haah.. ignore the part in red.. This part.>_<

If guys wanna look cool enough.. use this expression >>> =__=.. Ok.. Girls.. Would you prefer a guy like this: =__= or a guy like this: ^_^...?

Well.. NCC CUM NPCC GAMEs.. WOOOOH! GONNA OWN NPCC LIKE BUTTER THRU KNIFE!!.. Errh... PARANG THROUGH POWDER!! U see? MY ENGRISH VERY POWDERFUL HOR?? YAH..

NYAHAHAHHAHA.. Gonna participate in a short film from ShatterFilms.. I should hide my face so Siti wouldnt tease me like she would tease hafiz.. HAFIZ YOU GOT OWNED!!! HAFIZ!! YOU!!! GOT!!! OWNED!! BY A DRUMSTICK WIELDING SYAKIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D Just joking.. You can beat me up on camera when we make the films.. =D Of cos.. cover my head with a paper bag if you must.. add two holes for me ok? Not nostril holes hor... Is eye holes.. EYEHOLES!!! EYEEEEHOOOLEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ok.. I sound like a friggin crazy guy.. OMG!! TODAE IS THE LONGEST BLOG POST EVER!!! I FEEL GREAT WHEN I RIDE DOWN MY THOUGHTS ON BLOG.. Yeah.. Ride Down.. =D HAHAH! GOTCHA AGAIN!!! WEll.. This is not yet.. This.is.not.the.extend.of.my.stupidity.

Yesterdae.. Before i went to have pasta.. I called hafiz.. The things below.. are all true.. Please look away now if you cannot believe im such a friggin idiot..

*Bring BRIIING!!*

Hafiz: Hallo? 

-Friggin Static- 

Jas.: Hallo??!

-More Friggin Static-

Hafiz: Hello?

Jas.:Yo Fiz.

Hafiz: Yo man!!

Jas.: =D....Yo fiz.. Tmr is a mondae right..
(I didnt noe what the hell i was thinking..)

Hafiz: O_O.. HAHAHAHA!! DUH!! 

Jas:... Then.. Tmr got PE right?!

Hafiz: YAH!! YAY!

Jas: YAY! Hi-5 over the net.. bom.. yay!!

Hafiz: Hi-5.. O_O""

Jas: Uhm.. Tmr.. Mondae right? (This one.. I dun noe what the hell i was thinking again..)

Hafiz: Um.. are you ok?? =D

Jas: OOh. Yeah.. I ask you ordy right? OOh... Tmr got pe right? (...)

Hafiz:Um..yeah.. 

Jas: YAY!! Hi-5 over the net again!.. bom.. Kthnxbai.. =D
=========================================
Well... LOOK AND BE SHOCKED!! GOtcha a second time!! SMILE!! thats right.. Who are you? I dunno sia.. =D (this means that this thing is rhetorical.) OOPss.. A third time.. HAHAH! GOTCHA a fourth time!! =D Well.. Todae.. played soccer with qingwei.. stephen.. roy.. wilson.. Tin.. wk.. and. uh... me.. oh yeah.. Mr Tan!.. Managed to blocked a low shot from mr tan with my leg.. and a middle shot from roy. and of course.. lotsa shots from wilson.. and tin.. =DD But they are still better than me in shooting.. I only noe how to catch balls oni.. WILSON!! UR A PRO!! UR FRIGGIN CURVE SHOT OWNED ME TWICE!! IM GONNA OWN U WITH MY FRIGGIN DRILL SHOT!! XDXD... Well.. Who cannot end a blog post without a poem from the deep recesses of his/her mind?

======================================
Tree....

Tree.. 
So great..
So tall..
So old..

So old.. Yet so sturdy..

All this wrought by eternal rain.. 
Rain that never stops falling.. 
Tears that never stop flowing.. 

Love.. How can it ever be like the tree?
Becoming so old.. and living eternally.. 

The tears from the heart..
Are the Rain of Love..
The tears from the sky..
Are the Rain for the Trees..

Kiss the Rain.. by Yiruma.. 
============================


HAEY!! SEARCH KISS THE RAIN!! ITS NICE!! ITs the tune YANG MEH MEH plays on his guitar.. nice right??! =D Oh yeah.. I had to say it again or i'll die... OR maybe not.. But i'm bored.. haha.. Siti if you have read until this point.. THEN CONGRATZ!! Oh yeah.. WK TOO.. ONCE AGAIN.. Cheer up.. This goes to wei keong too.. MY NCC BUDDY FOR THREE FRIGGIN YEARS!! I LUB YEW!! (figuratively and literally.. figuratively much more...Oh.THIS ONE IS TO WK hor ok?..)... Wei Keong you there? If you're there.. tok to me leh.. OR i taupok you in school  hor..
OK.. BB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment