"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Woaoh!! Left 10 more minute before 12! must write before 12!!

Orange Orange i see you!! Whose this orange? i dunno... Whos this person.. How i noe? Seriously.. This person.. i never met before nor will i recognise her in the streets.. Since i dunno her.. I guess i'll just call her orange.. cos she probably likes orange and typically all girls like orange.. Show me a girl who doesnt like orange and i'll show you a penguin living with a polar bear.

=================================
Prettiest.

You're never pretty in my eyes.
Nor are you prettier than others.

You were never the prettiest. 
For in my eye.. Beauty beholds the beholder. 
You, my dear.. Is the most beautiful. 

Maybe others may say otherwise... 
But Beauty is a perfection...
undeterred by flaws..
Undetected by Love.

Flawless pretty.. Is imperfect Beauty.
===================================
Project smile... Ok i cheated a little.. but i have 5 minutes left.. to do my other blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment