"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Thursday, October 21, 2010

OMG OMG!! This is the 79th post!!

NO!! YOU AINT GONNA OVERTAKE ME WITH THE 78th post!! U NOE WHO U R.. XD YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE WRITTEN THE 79th post.. Ok.. I admit.. This should have been the 80th post.. I skipped yesterdae cos i was too tired.. =D Well... Well.. Todae's a tucking hazy dae.. Haze.. It friggin sux.. It smells like burnt plastic and incense mixed together... Now the dae look very strange.. Muahahaha.. I have to break it on my blog.. My results is much better than i expected... I passed 5 subjects.. Class position 12.. English just passed.. DnT i got A2.. =D But my math still fail.. My uncle told me.. If my maths never pass.. I aint gonna go nowhere..

WEll.. I finally finished die hard 4.0.. The one thing i loved through the series is of course.. Bruce Willis saying his trademark line before he OWNs those bad guys like.. "Yippee Kay Yay.. Motherf**ker" then the sound effect comes.. -OWNAGE!- Yeah.. I sound vulgar.. But nvm.. I sound MACHO!! WOOOHAAA!! Nah.. Macho things aint for me.. I much rather be a nice guy than a jerk.. Besides.. Imma friggin sergeant!! I can be as macho as i wanna be.. But no.. I should just be the welfare sergeant of ncc.. So friendly.. Until nobody wanna listen to a word i say..

I have one wish i think i wont ever get in this lifetime or the next.. That is to be a Heavyweight Boxer... Someone like Muhammad Ali.. He is as fast as lightning.. as a boxer.. And a heavyweight at that.. It makes him formidable.. And The Greatest.. Like his nickname.. Though he was proud and some say arrogant.. He is still a praying man.. =D

Wohohoh.. Merry Christmas.. I noe its a bit early to say it but.. Our prayers are answered and our wishes are granted right? I think im gonna be in a film with hafiz soon.. Muahahah.. Then im gonna get teased by my friends.. Also.. Hopefully Cam will noe who i am really.. =D Im thinking of an idea for a short action film.. A chase film i think.. I think it wont be easy if i have to be sprinting thru out the film.. People would laugh.. =__=..

Woe is me.. I feel dizzy and im having a throbbing headache due to the mothertucking haze.. Yeah.. Oh... Oh... Woooh.... Well.. I like this song.. Kiss the Rain.. I hope to put it as background music if Shatterfilms ever decides to push into the love story industry... Then i'll need an actor. and an actress... Who need not neccesarily be pretty or can act.. Since the actor probably wont be good looking or can act.. AKA Me.. Cos i dun think hafiz or WK or any of the crew would want to be... In love on camera.. It is not easy.. and it isnt.. I dun mind.. Cos even if i go on camera IN LOVE.. It wont damage my standing anyway.. Since i dun even stand in anyone's heart.. and yes.. Thats sarcasm ._.

Yo SITI!! You're happy and you are reading this thing.. YO FIZ!! You're really angry at me for saying the things above.. YO wk.. We'll need your help in filming.. =D Oh yeah.. siti.. can u join us and help us too? Ok.. This is the end of my random self-assurance speech.. I have finished toking to myself.. And with a german accent.. Do i endl thase spech..

Somehow.. I feel that the people above i mention are either feeling confused.. Angry.. shy.. blushing.. or really dun care..like wk. =D

=================================
Luck.

Lady luck is shining..
The 4 leaves clovers are found..
Lets be happy..
Lets be gay..

For never a chance can it happen again..
To be so happy yet so sad..
To be so close and yet so far..
To be so lucky yet it might not be..

To be in touch with Cupid's Arrows..
To some.. it is an opportunity..
To others it is god's gift..
To a few.. It is an obligation..

but to me... Love is luck..
for i am lucky to even have someone who loves me.. 
======================================

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! That includes you.. And you = friends.. =D so dun worry.. I wont be liking you.. But i will be loving you secretly.. of course.. As a Friend.. as a brotha.. As a sista.. as part of me.. =D WOOHOOHOO.. dun be too excited or too shy.. For i wont show my love for people in public though.. People who noe me.. noes this.. =D So.. again.. dun worry.. 

I dun like people i love..

Oh yeah.. to those bugged with the results.. Be happy.. as Chen Qiang likes to say.. Be~~ HAPPY!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment