"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I BOUGHT A GUN!!

Its a P22!! HERE's a PIC!! I bought it for $5.90~~~ GOTTA MOD IT!! =D

I noe.. Im like a kid!! =D In case you dunno.. I LOVE TOYS!! YEAH! SAY ME KIDDY!! SAY ME LITTLE.. But so wad? I LIKE TOYS AND THATS A FACT!! =DDD SO... ON MY BIRTHDAE.. ITS OK IF YOU JUST BUY ME A TOY GUN.. VERY CHEAP ONE.. I would be happy.. cos not because i got another gun.. Its because buying cheap toys like this requires alot of guts to take it to the counter and look at the cashier in the eyes.. and say.. i wanna buy this.. when you're like 15-18 yrs old.. I would be very touched.. =D

Im gonna modify it using some paint and a blade to make it into a... nickel-plated slide P22.. Maybe even add a metal barrel into it.. If i can..I'll buy one of those hardened springs.. Increase air pressure.. =D

ARGGHHH.... I watched the Wahaha MV yesterdae siti!! They were doing things that i would do on camera.. Or rather.. WHAT I WOULD DO WHEN MY BROTHER IS ADMIRING HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR!! =DD YES!! I HAVE A NARCISSTIC BROTHER!! And i own him.. =D

I think my fashion.. or rather what i wear outside.. IS opposite of him.. He wears bermuda to show of his long legs.. While i wear Cargo pants to achieve that streetwear feel.. He wears t-shirts.. While i love polo shirts.. He wears converse shoes.. While i wear slippers or Sports Shoes.. he wears sunglasses outside.. i wear nothing but my big eyes.. He wears caps.. I wear nothing too.. He styles his hair up high.. My hair is flat down.. =D He is like.. i would say.. quite handsome..So much that a talent scout from mediacorp asked him to join.. =D He laughed at me when i wore my bermudas.. He say not because i look funny or ugly.. IS because i look refreshingly different.. =DD Maybe 10 yeas ltr i'll be as slim as him.. I think i would look much better if im slim...

People tell me.. Dun be so superficial.. Dun just think about your outside!! Your inside is the one that makes people like you truly.. Well.. I noe about that.. But i just feel like.. Im sort of insulting my GF (if i ever have one) with my size or everything..I should change my appearance or something so that my GF would be proud of me or something.. I dun wanna be someone who is taken.. our of pity.. ="(



OOH LALA.. I think i saw a pretty girl... *_* Nah.. just joking.. nobody is as pretty..as elusive..as beautiful..as great..as.. oh my.. "all the good things in the world"... as her.. Whose her? DAFFODIL!! Whose that? I dont know leh.. Who sia? Tell me? IS IT HER?? IS IT SHE?? ITS IT HIM...I MEAN HER! IS IT HER?? THERE!! THERE!!!.................................Is it you?

JKJK!! OF COURSE NOT YOU LAH!! You're better than that right? Unless you tell me.. you're willing to be her.. THEN OOOH!! IM HAPPY!! Nah. just joking.. Who would like a guy who smiles like an old perverted uncle? =D

AIH... AIYh... Yo..I dunno what to say sia.. What should i say to you? or me?.. um.. who are you? who are they? Who am I?

GRRH...

===============================
You cant see me..

Do you know i cant see you?
Its because you cant see me..
Why? 

Because when i try to look your way..
You try to look the other way..
When i try to cross your path.. 
You try to walk the other way..

When i try to meet eyes with you..
You refuse and said you got other things to do..
Alright..
Since you refuse me..

Then all the more i should try to go for you..
Make you see who i am..
Make you forgot who i really am..
Make you believe..I am who i am..

=============================================

YAY!! ANOTHER POEMS OUT TO THE GIRL I LOVE 10 years later.. I hope this is a promise for me.. Sometimes.. I wonder... What would you.. You = readers.... do..
If i ever post here.. That i don't have more months to live..that i have throat cancer.. That im gonna die soon enough.. What would you do? This is only an assumption.. =DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment