"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, October 15, 2010

A THOUSAND THANKS TO YOU SITI!

THANk YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU x 1000 !! Eh.. thats three thousand thanks!! =DD Anyway.. IF you're reading this and your name is Siti.. Then thank you! Your post made my day exactly 5 hours ago.. My eyes popped when i saw the post.. This is the first time somebody actually knew i existed!! OMG!! OOOOH!!!! IM HAPPY!! YAY!! I made you happy and you made me happy too!! BTW.. You're an Awesome Friend..I wish i could write up a poem for you.. But you'll probably puke and i'll probably go overboard until every verse there's a THANK YOU!.. Well lets try.. uh.. Um.. I feel really funny writing about you!! =DD OK.. Maybe.. I should just say.. one of my wise sayings.. Be Cheerful forever for thats the light that never dies.. Oh.. It.. sounds wrong.. Another one.. YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE!! OOh.. Thats too suggestive and direct.. Sorry.. jkjk.. Last one. i promise.. Today, On this day. You just made another soul happy... Eww.. that was bad... Ok... OK.. I noe.. last last one.. Be happy..

HEHEHEHEEH.. You might wonder why i said so much positive things.. well.. Its because those are not enough at all to describe how happy you are and how happy you make others. Be happy always ok? Thinks to myself.. "Phew.. Now no need to write a poem which would go overboard..." Eh.. Forget the part above in grey.. =D

OK.. Now i got this Thank You speech off my mind.. Lets tok about me! ALL ABOUT ME! THE WORLD's About ME! WOOOH!! I SHOULD BE A ROCKER!! IM SAYING WOOOH!! TOO MUCH!! Seriously, as i type, i began to type damm fast until after every five taps of the keyboard, i have to press backspace once.. =.=" I digressed! OMG! I DIGRESSED! Anyway.. Um.. I have this one wish in life that can never be accomplished when i am alive.. That is.. When i die, i want NOBODY to mourn for me.. On my funeral.. Everybody should be happy for my death.. For Death is a blessing.. Everyone should remember the funny things i did that made them laugh.. Nobody should be sad for if i die.. Then i am dead.. and its my fate.. Well.. As they say, when you gotta go.. you gotta go.. MUAHAHAH!! ITS THE POEM FOR YOU!!

========================
Happiness.

I could only remember..
All throughout my life.
That you're one with smiles.

I could only remember.. 
All throughout my life..
That you're without sadness or anger..

I could only remember..
All throughout my life..
That you're a friend who stood by regardless..
That you're a student who helped the teachers regardless..
That you're a classmate who is most eager to help regardless..

I could only wish..
I could only pray..
And i could only hope..

That you will be forever happy and forever the same.
Let not the cruelty of the world change you.

Be happy ok? =D YAAAAYAYAAYAYAYAY!
=======================================

YAY!! FIRST TIME! OMG!! FIRST TIME MAN!! FIRST TIME THIS POST IS NOTHING ABOUT LOVE!! THIS IS THE FRIGGIN FIRST TIME I MENTIONED NOTHIN ABout LOVE!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~~ NOT EVEN THE POEM!!! WAAHAHAHHAHA!! THNX Again SITI!!

P.S: This poem.. THIS ONE IS THE FIRST ONE THAT WASNT OUT OF MY BRAIN HOT!! This one.. I Got think through one hor..

No comments:

Post a Comment