"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, October 23, 2010

oh. im so sad a guy really..

Yay.. I should be like.. Very emo.. very sad.. HEY ATLEAST I GOT AWESOME SISTAS AND BROTHAS!!  Though my real siblings are sometimes annoying.. I gotta say i win them hands down in annoyance.. =3.. I have a very awesome sista in FB whose name is Cameron.. Maybe some of u might noe her.. The irony is that she doesnt noe me personally.. neither do I.. but we are very happy toking with one another.. Like siblings i guess.. =D She posted.. "SMILE !!SMILE ~~~ SMILEEEEYYY :>"
On my wall in FB when i was feeling really down after i posted those things on my blog.. 
She posted.. "I go sleep le goodnites sweet dream BROTHA :3" on my wall too.. So sweet right? Im lucky to have somebody to care for me.. And if u (Cam) is reading this.. I wanna let you noe that i appreciate all that very much and i hope you wont be too troubled by relationship matters.. and good luck with your Family in Audi! =D


Hahaha... Oh.. my.. I cant stop laughing at the irony.. We are like so close as siblings.. Yet we are worlds apart and we dunno each other truly.. =D She reminds me of somebody.. whom i shall not say the name..who cared for me long time ago.. three years ago to be exact.. ok.. her name is Syakira.. =D maybe you guys might noe her.. She is in canberra sec.. 


Aiyh... Aiyh..Aiyaiyaiyaiyaiee~~ They call me Cuban Pete! Im the kind of the Rumba beat!! I love that old song.. Love the rumba dance even more.. I think i should have joined dance club when i was in sec one.. I love to dance though i dunno how to.. YES!! IMAGINE IT!! YES!! I NOE UR LAUGHING AS U THINK ABOUT IT!!! =D 


I seem to have a flair for all things old.. ye noe.. I love oldies especially.. And i love old games.. =D 


I notice alot of people seems to like boybands like DBSK.. Shinee.. Hornee.. whatever.. but i dun seem to understand why.. Maybe somebody who likes these boybands can tell me? The only songs i listen to is SorrySorry and Mirotic..What about japanese boybands siti? Can enlighten us? =D Whats Patchuppers?? =D


Yo FIZ!! TMR GOT FILMING??!! OH PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


YO WK!!! HAVE U GUYS DECIDED ON THE THINGS AND WADEVER ABOUT THE HERITAGE TRIP? 


UGh... I feel like im toking to the wall or something... 
Ok.. This is a tribute to the one i used to love.. It doesnt matter anyway now..
==============================
Your Eyes.. 

You didnt know..
You never knew..

That i liked you.. When i was in Secondary One..
That i loved you.. When i was in Secondary Two..
That i hated you.. When i was in Secondary Three..

You knew nothing at first..
As you should have been..
But you knew it..
In my mind you knew it..
In my heart you knew it..

It shattered me.. For you to know it..
You abandoned me..
You ignored me..
You killed me..

I used to like you..
But now i hate you.. 

To say the truth.. I liked you without your glasses..
Now i hate them to the core..
====================================

Oh yeah.. To anyone who is interested.. Dun bother asking.. Cos um.. Its certainly not you.. So dun be afraid.. ok? =D

LALALALALALALALALALLALALAL!!! IM GONNA GO CRAZY SOON!! THAT FINANCIAL LITERACY WORKSHOP IS LIKE SO.. LAME!! T_T I DUNWANNA GO AND WASTE MY TIME!! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

NITES DAFFODIL YO!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment