"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, November 8, 2010

100th post!!

OUUUHHhhh... Maaaaiii... Gaaa...hhh..!! the 100th post!! =DDD Im so happy you noe!! the 1ooth post!! WHJEEEEEE!!! Fufufuufu... *Now Siti's closing down her blog.. I'll dominate the blogs!! *MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!! Now im the only person in 3A1 with an Active blog!! MUAHAHAHHA!! JKJK.. Dun close!! T_T.. If you close.. Then im bored.. Then most likely this blog wouldnt last long during the holidaes... GARHH........

I guess im running out of juice here.. I forgot the purpose of this blog ordy.. eheheeh.. Now this blog is only for me to rant and mumble and grumble and tumble about all things good and bad.. I think this blog is to show how much i cant live without my friends.. As the year draws to an end.. I sort of have a sense of desperation as i began to dread.. thinking about what would happen to me if we all leave and go different ways.. No longer will i get annoyed by WK.. No longer will WK be owned by Hafiz.. No longer will i tok to the ever-nodding Fuzzy.. no longer will i see the smiles of Siti.. no longer will i laugh at the three musketears.. No longer will i stand united..

I got the craziest kill streak in BS!! I got 15 kills without dying using the AWP!!! WOOOO!!
Well.. We're gonna make some more films in the future if we can.. I hope we can... We need some actress too.. GARH!! I dunno if Cameron will join us or not.. Then.. I only noe two girls... the other is a really special friend.. Whom i'll make a poem for next.

====================================
Siti Maisarah.

Yo Siti! 
I have a feelin you'll be surprised.
As probably you are surprised now.

I remember on that day in Secondary Two.
then i did not know who is Matin & Hafiz..
I remembered what i said.. Though so vaguely.. 
It became the first thing i said.
"Hi, Is your name Siti?"

Such a simple phrase sparked a friendship.. 
How marvelous.. 
How miraculous..
How special..

Now that i remember.. 
I never called you Maisarah..
Thats why on your Birthdae,
I gave you that Keychain..

for a time i forgot who i am..
Maybe i have molded myself on your character..
Thus my blog changed.. 
No longer emo and depressing..

Your Smiles is the most comforting thing to others. It is a symbol of strength.. Something i wouldnt have...
I hope you'll never stop smiling and be happy..Unlike me.
================================
YAY!! Ok.. Stop smiling/Puking/laughing/blushing/whatnot.. JKJK.. Be happy.. That phrase from Chen Qiang.. He says that all the time though he isnt really happy himself.. 

I dun get why people hate some people so much!! Like i have a friend who hates another friend for no apparent reason.. He say she got bad attitude.. But seriously.. WHO DOESNT?! I dun have a good attitude..My attitude sux like shit.. But He is still able to live good with me.. Judge not lest ye be judge man..
This girl.. I worked with her before.. She is friendly and is a really nice person.... though she may take some thing for granted.. Nevertheless she is the most dedicated person i ever seen.  Though she hates what she is doing.. She still does it.. Courage is being scared till you shit in your pants.. But still doing it..AHH!! Now i wanna shit..  I was her classmate for three years.. And she is only like dat this year.. I didnt like her cos love was blind.. I liked her cos she is a brave one. Maybe you should talk to her more and be her best buddy... Maybe she has some problems we dunno? People arent like dat cos they are born lik dat.. She must have some problems she is hiding.. Which explains her attitude towards life and the strong front she puts infront of others.. I said my piece... 

PEACE OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment