"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Thursday, November 18, 2010

YEAH....

I feel so not happy todae.. hey.. when did i ever feel happy before? XDXD!! Well i guess i am happy everydae cos atleast got someone willing to tok to me and accept me. I dun need to please everyone do i? Im content with just the three friends i have.. My world's so small..In my world, there's only Hafiz, Wk, Syakir, Fuzzy, Matin, and of course you Siti.. T_T Im lame, dun mind me..

Tomorrow need go NYP early in the morning.. Argh... I should treat it as an experience and not a boring thing to do.. What a dae! I went AMK at around 3.30.. We came back to yishun at around 6.30.. We played some claw games at the Cinema at AMK Hub.. hoping we could claw something.. to give someone.. Who? You. Um.. anyway.. OH!! We found a pair of gloves priced at $15 from Liang Seng at Cash Converters thanks to Hafiz's Keen eyes.. Thnx Yo! HAHAH.. and hafiz was telling me DUN BUY THAT MICROPHONE!! ITS NOT  GOOD BRAND!! I bought it anyway...and we tested it out at Hafiz's place.. and it was much better than his!! XDXD!! You never noe if you never try right? Ok, back to the point..After going AMK, we went Hafiz's place to do editing.. and we had a LOT OF FUN.. Editing.. Finally edit finished. We ended process on the render part.. Then we do again.. And hafiz ensured us.. GOT! GOT SAVE!.. Then boom.. come out.. EH HAFIZ?? WHY THE PART I EDIT NOT IN HAR?! den we have to edit again somedae.. never mind.. we can edit with the sound too..

I noticed i never write his story leh.. When i was younger and went cycling with my brother.. We were robbed..

There was this indian guy who asked my bro for his phone.. HE lend it to him.. Then he dun wanna return back.. When my brother was pushed down and kicked.. I was panicking.. IM FRIGGIN USELESS.. I ran with the bike between my legs.. before abandoning it and running after my brother who was running after them.. My brother was shoutin at me "JASON! GET INTO THE LIFT NOW! GET INTO THE LIFT NOW!" I still remember the face.. One i would not forget.. There were 4 guys kicking my brother.. Until now.. I am still looking for those guys.. If i find them. I.WILL.MAKE.THEM.PAY. I will have my revenge.. Thats why i am more docile now.. Thats why i dun fight in school.. Cos im waiting for the dae when i scrape their blood of my bloodied knuckles. I am not what i seem. Dun trust me unless you noe what im thinking.. Nah im just joking.. XDXD!! But the part about bloodying my knuckles with their blood is true though.. Thats why i learn muay thai.. Thats why i learn how to use the bo staff.. Thats why i went NCC.. To strengthen myself enough.. So that when the dae comes, I make those guys wish they hadn't pick the brother of the Devil.

=======================
Corridor..

As i walked down the corridor,
I saw you leaning against the wall..
As i walked down the corridor..
I realise im not what i seem..
As i walked down the corridor..
I saw myself..

I saw myself with you by my side..
I saw myself with our kids..
I saw myself a happy wedding..

But soon the mirror shattered...
And im back at the corridor again.. 
With you at the far end..
Of the corridor again..
====================

No comments:

Post a Comment