"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, November 19, 2010

YAY!!

YAY!! MY BRO GOING PRIVATE SCHOOL!! HE GETS TO STUDY AND GET DEGREE INSTANTLY AND SUPPORT THE FAMILY!! WHILE I SPENT TIME TO LOOK FOR THOSE GUYS AND HAVE MY RVENGE!! >=D MUAHAHAHHA.... Uh.....

Oh.. Todae hafiz went early cos of fridae prayers and im left alone to do the blog and various things.. T_T Maybe playing blackshot again later? Im listening to invaders must die on a daily basis..  I hate it when im doing homework at night and something flies past me.. Im even terrified of moths!! T_T

Im sooo gonna buy an M6 sniper rifle and modify it to have scope, bolt carrier group, Moving bolt, Removable magazine, modular barrel (means can change length) silencer for barrel.. And overall able to be disassembled.. Its gonna be real hard, Its gonna cost over $50 but it is gonna be worth it.. =D If my budget is $50, i think i can.. If i really make it.. then i can sell a $50 for around $150? Nah.. I think i wont sell it at all, Im gonna use it in filming..

I think there will be a surprise for 3A1 next year..  Wait for it!! =D

=======================
Robotic.

Im robotic, 
I think i know that.
Im robotic,
Hell.. who doesnt know that?

Am i Human?
You know that. 
Because you made me human when i fell for you..
Im no longer that clumsy tin can filled with glue.. 

I am Human, all because of you.
===========================

No comments:

Post a Comment