"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

YAY~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the 101th post!!! WHEEE! I just went film making with Hafiz and Syakir.. And we made two films in two hours!! WOOOOT!! YAY!!! =D WHEEE!! Im forever the bad guy!! =D

I bought a new pistol!! HAPPY RIGHT?!? YEAH!! HAPPY!...

I dunno why.. But i feel like closing this blog down too.. Should i??!

You noe, sometimes i think some people have problems but they dun wanna show.. Lets take this girl i have a crush on before (no, not you, dun even think abt it.) She seems to keep up a strong hard front infront of her friends.. and a "Aiyah sianx" attitude when you noe she actually cares.. Maybe she has some kinda serious problem of some kind that we dunno? Mybe family problems? Maybe money problems?? Maybe personal problems... Too stressed out maybe? Maybe you guys may noe her.. Or it might even be one of you? Who noes? im just saying.. Maybe everybody has problems of their own, just that we dun dare to say it out..

I posted something really funny: "I love my siblings, in FB or in Real life." And one of my siblings, you guess it!! CAM!! She posted: "I love you too!!<3" That made my day.. =D She is a really sweet girl.. you noe? Thats why i have her listed as a sister.. =DD

=======================================
I lied.

I lied to you when i said i like you.
I lied to you when i said NO!
Because i dun like you at all you noe?
I love you so much you dun even noe.

Maybe this is unconditional love.
I give you all i have,
And i want nothing at all.
Its already more than enough if you just accept it.
Make my heart whole again..

You tore me to pieces and ripped me to shreds...
But with a single glance and a single stare.
You pieced me back together again.
===========================
If only i noe who this is too.. I wont be feeling so troubled.. Im making love to a wall!! I mean.. yeah.. Making.. Love.. POEMS!! to.. my FB wall.. ok? Dun think dirty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment