"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, November 12, 2010

All that glitters is not gold!

WHEEE! How any times am i gonna say that? I dun really know you noe? I noe that you dun noe what im trying to make you noe which you obviously do not know.. So, do you get it? NO. I LIKE THAT PART FROM NIGAHIGA!!! You noe, no, you dunno.. You noe.. Just now, i went editing with Hafiz and Syakir early in the morning... we had lotsa fun laughing at ourselves.. especially when i shot syakir in a scene without cocking the gun.. "Eh syakir.. you never die!" look at this video.. This one is the funniest one i've seen so far..
 Fail attack!
UHm.. SERIOUSLY! IS ANYBODY THERE?!?! HAFIZ?!? SITI?!! WK?!?! T_T... Why i notice i call people wrongly sometimes.. =DD I always speak the wrong word... Anyway.. We were like screaming like crazy at Hafiz's House.. Cos we're getting so exctited over the video.. Then... BOOM!! SYAKIR PRESSED THE SHUT DOWN BUTTON!! THEN WE WERE LIKE.. OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEll... Sometime i dun really noe what to write on my blog.. Lets tok abt the art of action choreography.. To me, it is the most awesome job.. cos i get to make people fight the way i want them too.. the way i think is cool.. I think filmmaking might be a choice for me in the future.. That is if it gurantees money.. =D

======================
Love you.

Probably you dont know.
But you should have known.
You should have seen me..
What i did..
What i said..
and what im writing now..

I dont like you..
But i dont hate you too..
Because seriously..
For a girl like you.

I Love You.
=========================
I LOVE YOU!!! <3<3<3<3<3!! I LOVE YOU MY SIBLINGS!! AND MY PARENTS... and whoever there is in tis world.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment