"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I bought the last remaining M6 sniper rifle!!

It was the last one.. and im damn lucky.. after tomorrow tuition.. Im probably gonna buy white paint and some cable clips.. Cable clips to make the plastic slide lock like wad wk suggested.. and the white paint as pat of the Arctic/Urban camoflage.. like this:
I really like the sniper rifle.. I think i'll really appreciate it if someone could just buy a scope for me on my birthday from black-tactical.. I guess nobody will give it to me.. T_T nonody loves me!! T_T

Im pretty sure i can do something..

Agh.. Tmr got math tuition.. Somehow i feel jittery though my work already finished.. I guess this is the feeling all of us get even when we done our homework.. Always knowing that something is just not right.. =D

======================
V is for victory.. 

V, an alphabet you'll almost never see.
Yet it symbolises the greatest, strongest things..
It is for Victory in War.
It is for Valour against all odds..
And it is for Vigilance in Peace.

However,
It is also for the Vendetta in Vengeance.
V should be used for the greater good.
Not for our personal Vendetta from our Eternal vengeance
=========================

No comments:

Post a Comment