"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, November 5, 2010

Fun dae filming!

I had a really fun dae filming with Fiz & Syakir!! =D The first short film im ever in!! and the first action film they ever made... Finally.. I get to show my face.. =DD Im photo shy, so i dun really put my photos up on my blog or on FB. Hi Cam!! Finally you'll know who i am!! I hope you wont run away because of my looks!! =DD

Now recruiting anybody who can help in the filming. I think we can have a shatter films + Smedia film crew shot. =D WE need many people who can help us. The director and producer and me.. we were the actors... Im what? Im the Action Choreographer and Technical Advisor on Guns!! Im the prop producer too... And the cleaner too.. And..Actor.. =DDDD Im everything!! Fiz is everything too!! syakir is everything too!! =DD

Next time, we film another action film... Probably with some light parkour stunts.. Wall climbing is out of my league.. I can only jump.. grab wall.. fall down.. I cant climb up..T_T Wall run also impossible.. I think if we wanna really make the film awesome.. we must train ourselves up too.. So... FIZ!!! Lets go running next week!! We run from my house to upper seletar.. and back.. around 4 klicks... then we raise the bar after one month... We run from opss to Sembawang park.. and back around 8 klicks.. !!! WE ARE RUNNING A MARATHON!! I think if we really achieve that level of running.. Then we will be on par with Ahmad.. He is the greatest athlete i ever personally met in my life.. His love of sports and his sportsmanship is greater than any other sportsman.. He is also a very great and helpful person though he was playful in the past.. =DD

I believe that to be a person you wanna be.. Tell yourself. nothing is impossible. Tell yourself.. I believe!!
Then when somebody asks you. Say, I never believed that i will be. Because i know i will be!

SA!! Anticipate Sudden Attack. Anticipate my awesome screenies and the tag team between me and Fiz.

Ok.. since this is near the 100th post.. Might as well start posting the surprise.

=================================
Hafiz.

Hafiz,
Yes, be very surprised.
Be very very surprised.
This is the surprise im giving to all of you.

I met you and became great friends with you.
When i first told you.
"Hey Hafiz! You got play SA?"
From them on.
We became Brothers in Arms.
In SA..
In Life..
We even agreed that we will stay in touch.
Even when we are no longer the same.

You changed much.
You changed very much.
You tried to prove yourself.
And you did.

You didnt stand up and face the oppressor.
But you kept your peace.

In case you didnt know.
To me, that is not just a man.
That is the greater man.
The magnaminous.
The benevolent.

===========================

=DD Surprised? You should be!  You noe why i say you're the greater man than him? Its because from what i learnt in Lit. The womanly man is the one trying to prove himself through the display of individual prowess. The one who does not understand the true meaning of Man. Man is not just macho or powderful. It is being Human. Being understanding and being sensitive to people. It is understanding why people try to thumb you down. It is understanding that you're much greater above them. You speak through long term Actions rather than short term Words. People who try to thumb others down are hypocrites when they say others are. They try to be critics while not being a critic of themselves. Those are the ones who will never become a Man. Neither will they become a Human.  SO.. Be good to yourself and your wife/GF or..your kids? =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment