"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Sunday, November 14, 2010

i forgot to post yesterdae..i was sleeping!!

yay!! sleeping is great! sleeping is awesome!! sleeping makes the world go around! so are you! =D INVADERS MUST DIE! XDXD!! I LOVE YOU!! WHO ARE YOU?!?! You noe who you are.. =D IM GETTING PRETTY RANDOM HERE!! I like mac and cheese.. had a chance to cook it myself.. On the first try.. the milk exploded.. literally.. on the second try, with the help of my mum.. i managed to cook a decent dish!! =D

I have more ideas now.. I think it would be good to make a serious film for once.. not comedy..

I want to buy a bo-staff 1.82m long $30... I want an M6 sniper rifle replica from Back-tactical for Christmas.. and a pair of MMA gloves from Liang Seng on My birthdae... =D

=========================
Joke.

I wish i could tell you a joke.
Not dirty..
Not romancing..
Not anything..

I just wish i can talk to you.
Face to face.
Just with you.
Only.

I wish i could tell you a joke.
That there's a guy.
Who liked a girl.
That guy is me.
And that girl is you.

Smile. That comes out of jokes right?
========================

No comments:

Post a Comment