"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Im close to reaching my target of $30..

Im gonna buy that M6 on the dae when my brother got time.. 2 daes later? Hopefully on thursdae..Then i can broaden my spectrum of guns.. no longer confined to Pistols... Im certain i have this "fetish" with pistols and sniper rifles.. Maybe since a good set of pistol and rifle is best for a Sniper? I dunno.. I just like how cool and composed these snipers are.. and they seem to have the highest kill count of any single infantry.. There was once a sniper in Finland.. His name was Simo Hayha.. He was nicknamed the White Death by the Red Army.. The Soviet Army. He was borne in 1905.. and he died in 2002. He killed over 500 people using iron sights in the cold and harsh environment.. He would have been the world's best sniper.. especially when he did not used any scope..

"What do you first felt when you shoot someone?"
"The recoil of the gun."

I like guns.. I like them so much i wished i wasn't born in Singapore.. but seeing what they do.. I wish they weren't Wars between people.. I want to design a gun.. A gun that is not meant to kill.. A gun that is meant to protect. This is supposed to be the true purpose of firearms, To protect, to defend, To save lives, not endanger them.

I personally think that it is not the sniper rifle that makes a man a sniper, it is the sniper that makes a gun a sniper rifle, like in the case of Simo Hayha, he didnt need scopes. He made a bolt-action rifle into a Sniper rifle cos he is a real sniper.

======================
Maybe someday. (this is to my friend Cameron.=D)

Maybe someday,
We will meet.
Maybe someday,
We will know each other.

Hopefully someday,
We will know who we truly are.
But before that day,
I hope we will never meet.

For you wouldnt like my face or appearance..
You like what i say and what i do.

So..
Lets just talk,
Shall we? 
=D

====================

I made this poem for her cos when other friends dun care abt me, she does, though she does not know me personally, i feel she also had many life experiences like mine. Though she confessed that she is radically different in real life.. I am too.. This made me bond with her.. Im happy that somebody is like me.. But of course i hope the person i knew on the internet is the same person i will meet.. =D Thanks for being there for me when the going got tough.. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment