"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, November 22, 2010

Aiyh..

Now i noe what to give to a certain person on her birthdae.. no, not you, dun think abt it.. This person i appreciate dearly.. so not you..JKJK!! I appreciate you, whoever you are, my readers. I just watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... Its like a friggin screamer movie.. I shall not say more.. Im not the spoiler type.. Im the spoiler of the car.. oh, you dun get it do you? Nevermind, nobody gets me at all..

HEY GUYS! LOOK WHAT I DID! LOOK AT THIS!! I modified this gun model into having a slide lock, removable magazine but sadly no magazine release, and i haven't cut out the ejection port..i did sand down the toy logo though.. i also engraved some marks on the gun to make some parts stand out.. This gun may sell for around $50 - $60 is i make it commercial.. but i dun think it is gonna happen since i dun have contacts in Black-tactical and that i need it for filmmaking.. Right at this moment.. my brother destroyed the slide lock... by pulling the trigger when it is still in place..the slide flew forward and destroyed the slide lock utterly.. now im fixing it back.. so no photos until i cut out the ejection port which i will do todae midnight.. until 3 am..

Im sometimes really tired and spent after something bad happens.. maybe im actually a perfectionist but i just don't know? I somehow hates people who are bo chap.. dunno why sia.. I feel so robotic and so purpose-driven.. i cannot stop being kan chiong and cannot try to not care abt anything.. The good thing i wish god hasn't given to me is my BIG GREAT AWESOME Sense of responsibility.. I hate it.. It makes me feel guilty when i don't do my duty.. It makes me at a superb disadvantage against bo chap people.. and it generally make me hate myself and hate them.. throwing everything at me cos im deemed "reliable"..

==========================
Forgive me.

Forgive me when i say i hate you..
Forgive me when i lie to you.
Forgive me when i say i love you..

Because i cannot love you for after i die..
But i'll love you for all eternity..

Even after the oldest tree withers..
Even after the icebergs melts..
Even after Judgement Day..

I know that my Love will keep you alive..
In My Heart..

=============================

I heart you. Who are you?? You're a medic!! You heart me by shocking me with your "electricity" you noe? *winks**winks*.. Arh.. You dun get it.. again..

No comments:

Post a Comment