"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Thursday, November 25, 2010

OK..

I GOT THE GUN!! YES!! Im really happy for getting this gun.. this gun is 1.09 m long and its awesome! Its a pure sniper rifle! Im thinking of painting it with an Urban Camo scheme.. And i think im gonna modify the gun to be bolt-action..Probably adding in a magazine too.. =D

I made myself a scope from the binoculars.. seems like only i am interested in this hobby.. Nobody cares.. Do they? I guess there are limits when it comes to modifying guns.. And my limit is resources.. If anybody can fund e properly, there is no job too big and no job too hard..

=======================
Fall.

Fall comes after summer.
A season of passion and love.
Leaves fall..
They change colours like a heart does.

How i wish summer would last.
so that fall would never ever come.. 

==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment