"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Don't give up before you even start! Seriously!!

Don't give up before you even start!! I made that mistake and i live to regret it!! I'll rather kill myself than wait for another chance that may not come again you noe? so ONWARD AND PERSEVERE! thats our school motto right? Add me in Skype! JasonYongValore. WHEeee........

Ahahahhahaha... I hate tomorrow.. Still have to go NYP.. T_T Im tired of it.. Later playing blackshot with sam and HAfiz and more people..

Lemme tell you about this girl i liked before..She isn't really pretty to others but she is beautiful to my eyes.. She doesnt really care about me.. She wears glasses.. and if she wears something really nice. lets say a dress and takes of her glasses and wear make up.. even her "Kaki" would fall head over heels.. Yes she is that ordinary.. But if she dresses up.. She is beyond extraordinary..I think you noe who that is.. The girl i told you guys before was the one who hurt me real bad in primary school.. This girl is the one i didnt even bother going for.. The girl i gave up on before i even tried.. The irony.. How can i give up on something without even trying? Maybe im gonna start going for her in Sec 4.. When i dun look like a BFG.. =D

========================
Love you no matter what.

I'll love you no matter what happens.. 
I'll love you even if the sky tumbles and fall..
I'll love you even if the land crumbles beneath my feet..
I'll love you even to the ends of the earth..

I'll love you even for all eternity..
I'll love you just because I do.

Ever notice something?
It all begins with an "I Love You."
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

No comments:

Post a Comment