"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CCB!

CCB! is a song.. CCB = click click boom..Once i look at the NCO manual and under Kekanan pusing, they put kekanana pusing.. =D I couldnt get it!! I couldnt get why the manual have to be so damm funny.. =D

Being a reporter in NYP is hard!! I FORGOT TO PRESS REC!! T_T

So.. anyone care to tell me how MAC went? Anyway we had alot of laughs as i joked about the grammar error hafiz made.. like Which place would you like to go eat? XDXD~~

Im having a headache.. gonna go sleep soon.. T_T

=========================
Im lying.
If i say you have eyes Brighter than the Brightest Day..
If i say you have a voice more beautiful then a mermaid..
If i say you have a laughter that complements music..
Then im lying..

Because you're pretty just the way you are..
I don't need to praise you or complement you..
Because you're just that.
Pretty.
==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment