"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, November 26, 2010

Im gonna paint my m6 sniper rifle arctic camo/urban camo.

I like my rifle! Before i sleep i play with my gun.. My gun is fun.. don't think dirty!! i play with my M6 sniper rifle lar! =D Im gonna post a picture of it soon.. This gun i bought from black-tactical currently undergoing brainstorming on how to make the bolt-action work, how to make a magazine and how to make it look friggin awesome.. Like you! Like me! Like you too...Yeah.. I noe.. My awesomness probably put you in complete stupification cos of my awesomest splendour.. so much that you're now speechless right? *winks* =D JKJK!! I wont eclipse your awesomness Matin!

I really cant imagine myself with so much ego that i cant handle.. I'll probably break down on the floor and start irritating everyone.. these few dae's is quite boring.. on FB i drew alot of graffiti's to my sista cameron.. not much talk..On this blog literally everyone stopped posting.. so much that i have no one to make fun of or communicate with..

Also, These few days we didnt have filming.. What a boring week.. Tomorrow going for a tuition.. the end of a series of speeches.. The teacher is really great.. She is somewhat like Ms Xu.. but of course not as awesome as her right? Why am i always using awesome to describe everyone? OH! YOU'RE AWESOME HAFIZ!! YOU'RE AWESOME EVERYONE!! YOU'RE AWESOME ANYONE!! YOU'RE AWESOME WK! You're AWESOME SITI!!... maybe cos you guys are everything to me?.. too bad you guys just disappeared off the surface of earth.. No replies.. Earth calling.. Earth Calling!!

OK! BACK TO PREPARIN FOR A SPEECH!

========================
Heartly ever..

You broke my heart..
With a piece of broken shard..
A broken shard of glass..
though it is as flimsy as grass..

Though you broke my heart..
It is heartly enough to stop me..
Heartly enough to kill me..
Heartly ever enough to shatter me..

=========================

OK ADIOS AMIGOS!

=================================

No comments:

Post a Comment