"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Sunday, November 21, 2010

i forgot to post again..

Muhahah.. I got nothing to tok abt.. OH yeah.. lets rant about the people on the mrt trains!! There are SOME people who cling to the handle bars for dear life... They dominate the bars like they are pole-dancers... they literally stick their body onto the bar.. i was forced to stand like im drunk.. rocking about and almost falling over..

I forgot to say.. I think i am very happy with myself, not because something good happen.. because i have so many great friends... to name a few.. hafiz, matin, kok hean, fuzzy, wk, siti, cameron.. They're always there for me though i dunno most of them well.. except for hafiz and wk.. They still mean alot to me and i wish to say that since you guys are there for me all the time, lean on me when you cry and beat me if you're angry.. but listen to me if you want some consolation, and i'll listen to you if you ever need me to.

If i tell you im a smoker, i fight, i like to pia jui, and i lie, which one would you believe? 

===============================
Flying.

If i say im flying..
Would you believe in me?
If i say im gonna fly soon..
Would you stop me?

I can only say this, i wont fly no matter what..
Cos you are the one who made me fly.

==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment