"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, November 15, 2010

HHAHAAH! I JUST CAME BACK FROM NYP!!

NYP IS AWESOME! Minus the lesson.. WE can wear anything we want.. do anything we like.. swim whenever we want.. play basketball whenever we want.. play tennis.. whatever!! there's also good food and lotsa people to hangout with! We went through a lesson of project management.. and i think SOMEBODY, typed my name wrong and wrote.. Jasooon.. reminds me of how Siti used to call me when she sees me.. JASONNn.......

AISEH SITI!! LOVE ON FIRST SIGHT SEH!! WHOOOOO.....Ok, enough with the annoyance, stop frowning/blushing/getting angry at me.. Seriously... Its rare to have such things you noe.. If that guy glances at you.. he probably think you're attractive.. so.. GOOD LUX!! =D Hope you can meet him on the streets... have better luck than me!! =DD I fail on love.. I killed myself a thousand times i think.. over a girl i didnt even go for. XDXD!!

I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY WANT A GOOD PAIR OF SHOES.... Its the Dunlop Volley.. Maybe the Puma California.. Those are both shoes made suitable for parkour and casual use.. I want to try training parkour now.. maybe if i really go RP or NYP, i can form a Parkour Club within these walls..

Smile.. Its really such a simple thing you noe? But why cant i smile properly? I SMILE LIKE A FRIGGIN DOG... ><! I got a nickname from one of the Paikias in the school.. they call me Bulldog Face.. I notice that it is quite true.. Well.. Im born with it, so i gotta live with it..=D The funny thing in OPSS is, the 4C1 people are quite nice and not like very bad people.. They are quite nice actually, people like Afiq, luffie... and maybe Rickson? I played Basketball with him, and i can say he is very sportsmanlike.. They are humans too.. =D

=================================
Love on first sight.. (HAHAHAH!! No, it has nothing to do with you.. it is something of my own..)

It's such a wonderful thing you know?
Love on first sight..
The comedy of it all..
The tragedy at the end..
Its strange...

Isn't love on first sight supposed to be...
Love?
Isn't love on first sight be everlasting?
If love on first sight is love.

then how can I say i like her?
when im supposed to love her?

Love, not many people understand what it is for.. those who do, wish they knew it before they married...
========================================

Tsamina mina eh eh waka waka eh eh eh~~ HAHAHA~~ YOU CAN'T CATCH ME UNTIL NEXT YEAR!! =DD NEH NI NEH NI POO POOO.. YOU CANNOT CATCH ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment